I'm (Not) Pregnant (Sterek)

Derek's eyes scan the page he's reading as his fingers draw designs on Stiles' bare shoulder, and he relaxes his breathing so that it matches Stiles'. He loves lazy days like this, well lazy nights since the sun has long descended, and he hums quietly when he reads something interesting. He's about to tell Stiles what he read when Stiles' mouth opens like he wants to speak but it closes. Derek raises his eyebrow once but he goes back to reading. It's very difficult to get Stiles to be quiet, he doesn't like to be silent and Derek has grown used to him filling the void with his words. Derek has already gone back to reading when he feels Stiles take a deep breath, and he's not paying attention when he speaks. "So I took a pregnancy test." Stiles says, and Derek hums.

"That's nice, baby." Derek says, his brow frowning as he reads a confusing sentence. "Wait what?!" Derek snaps, turning his head when his brain comprehends the word pregnancy.

"Well, you never know with werewolves and your crazy semen." Stiles says, looking at him like he actually believes it. "I mean we didn't use a condom last time and I just." Stiles says.

"And what?! You missed a period with the magical uterus and other female organs you grew overnight?" Derek asks him, and Stiles huffs as he looks at him with his lip comically wobbling. "I'm sorry. What did it say? Are you pregnant?" Derek asks him, and Stiles looks down at his phone.

"No, I am pupless. My belly is empty. I am not eating for two. I will not be a mama." Stiles says, and he looks at Derek's face. "You look like you want to punch me."

Derek huffs as he goes back to his book since he doesn't have time for this. "You're unbelievable." Derek mutters to himself.

"Well, you know. Knots are a thing. Mates are a thing. Werewolves are a thing. I just thought that men have babies could be a thing. I want your babies, Derek. Your pups. You children. I want to shit them out like they do in terrible fanfiction." Stiles says, and Derek gags. "Remember that terrible one I read to you about the landowners son and the secretly rich guy that posed as a stable boy." Stiles says, rubbing Derek's belly with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"I'm going to smother you." Derek says, getting his pillow as he moves to straddle Stiles' waist. "You need to relax. You're ruining my lazy day." Derek says, and Stiles shifts his weight so Derek's cock slides in between his legs. "You're the worst." Derek sighs, leaning down to kiss him.

"I know, but you should fuck me anyways." Stiles smirks as he rocks his hips forward.

Requested by: Dini_Stilinski_Hale
Artist: ?