Love Me Like You Do (Sterek)(Mild Mature Content)

Derek paces the floor of his loft, it'd been days since he's been able to see Stiles face to face, and he was ready to hold his boyfriend again. He didn't want to bother his boyfriend while he was studying for finals, Stiles couldn't concentrate for long with Derek his words not Derek's, so he keeps it to himself during those times. It's not like it's forever anyways, just a few weeks of Stiles being a nervous wreck of assignments and papers, nothing that Derek couldn't handle on his own. "Come in." Derek says, turning his head towards the door when he hears the knock and smells Stiles' scent coming into the room. "Hey. You look better." Derek says, seeing that Stiles is more rested now than he's been.

"Yeah, thanks. I took a really awesome nap." Stiles says, and Derek chuckles softly as he goes to sit down on the couch. "I was hoping to make you dinner." Stiles tells him, and Derek quirks an eyebrow. "To make up for not being around because of finals. Which isn't my fault, I know, but I still want to so something nice for you." Stiles adds on, standing up to rummage through Derek's cabinet for something to make for dinner.

"You don't have to make me dinner." Derek tells him. "I missed you." Derek sighs, and Stiles smiles at him as he walks over towards him. Derek is expecting him to give him a kiss or something like that. He's not expecting Stiles to sneak to his knees, and free his cock from his pants before taking him to the back of his throat. "Stiles!" Derek moans, his knees almost buckling as he tangles a hand into Stiles' hair as he feels him sucking at his flesh.

Stiles hums as he works his mouth back before lapping at his slit, and rests his hands on Derek's hips before he looks up Derek through his thick eyelashes. "Fuck." Derek curses, thrusting his hips lazily into Stiles' mouth as he looks down at him. Stiles winks at him, it is not at sexual but it makes Derek laugh softly which Stiles likes to hear when they're fooling around, and Derek groans when he feels Stiles go back to playing with his slit. "You are ridiculous." Derek sighs, feeling his orgasm building before he comes with a shuddering sigh.

Stiles swallows what he can before he reaches for a wash cloth to wipe the rest away, and he gives Derek a smirk as he nods his head. "What better way to say that I'm sorry I'm a college student with insane finals?" Stiles says, and Derek rolls his eyes as he kisses him. "I love you." Stiles sighs.

Derek grins as he helps him up, and he tosses the wash cloth into the laundry hamper. "I love you too. Crazy college schedule and all." Derek says, smiling at him as he wraps an arm around his waist to hug him. "Now. There was talk of dinner?" Derek says, and Stiles laughs as he nods.

Requested by: Various
Artist: ?