Sleep Tight (Stydia)

*I hate this ship, and I hate more that rude "fans" bullied me and made me hate it. However, the person who requested this is very sweet.*

"Stop moving." Lydia hisses into the dark, and Stiles makes a quiet noise before he stills but it's not long before he starts squirming again. "Do you have to pee? Did you drink too much coffee? Why are you moving so much?" Lydia asks, freeing herself from Stiles' arms to turn to look at him. He's usually still when he sees, after all these months of sharing a bed she knows that. Stiles bites his lip as he looks at her on apology while he shrugs his shoulders.

"Sorry. I'm just thinking." Stiles says, sighing as he sits up to move over to his side of the bed. He probably shouldn't hold her to him if he's not going to be still. Lydia sighs as she nods her head and she runs her hand through her hair, and she hums. "I'm just worried about my job interview tomorrow. We're talking about getting a house and starting a family, and it's a lot of pressure. I want you to have good things, but I just can't turn off my brain." Stiles says, and Lydia sighs as she crosses her legs on the bed after checking the time.

"Stiles, I have a good job. You're more than qualified for the job. They're going to hire you." Lydia says, patting his arm while she looks at him. Stiles sighs as he nods his head and he lays back down on the bed as he stares at the ceiling. "Don't be upset." Lydia tells him, resting her hand on his stomach.

"I know. Partners and all that." Stiles says, looking at her as he smiles some with a soft hum. Lydia yawns as she lays her head down on the pillow and she hums as she shuts her eyes. She doesn't mean to fall asleep, but she's had a hard day. "Get some sleep." Stiles laughs, seeing her eyes being to shut.

"Hmm." Lydia yawns, falling into a peaceful rest. Stiles watches her for a minute, looking at her chest rise and fall with her breaths. He shuts his eyes as he listens to her breathing, finding it soothing, and he eventually falls into an easy rest.