Goodnight, Malia. (Stalia)

It's late in the night when Stiles hears the sound of his window creaking, it would scare him but he's so used to it by now, and he doesn't even open his eyes yet. He does;however, listen to what comes next. There will be an almost inaudible thump, followed by the window being shut, and then the floor board by his desk will creak when weight is put on it. Stiles smiles to himself, his body turned towards the wall, and he feels eyes on him. "Stiles? Are you awake?" Malia asks him, touching the bed before running her hand over his side to wake him gently. It's funny, the first few times she did this she shook him violently awake, and Stiles was not a fan of that. Of course, over time she calmed down and was more gentle with him. Only him, Stiles feels special because she's only nice to him. Nice is a stretch of the word but still.

"Yeah." Stiles breathes out, turning around to look at her. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asks her, and she nods. He doesn't know what they're about, she won't tell him no matter how much he asks, but he knows that they're bad. Sometimes when she stays here, her body will twitch in her sleep so hard that he once got an elbow to the face and ribs, but he has nightmares too so he knows that they're not fun. "Come on. Climb in." Stiles tells her, opening the blankets. Malia smiles at him as she climbs into the bed, wrapping her arm around him as he goes to get comfortable in the middle of the bed.

"Thank you." Malia tells him, kissing the back of his throat before she lays down. Stiles pats her leg in answer, too tired for anything else or to talk anymore, and he shuts his eyes. Malia stares at the wall while she tries to go back to sleep. She shouldn't have ran here, it always makes her wired and awake but it's better than being with the nightmares. She wonders if she should tell Stiles about them, he's always trying to get her to talk to him about things like that but it doesn't happen most of the time. "Stiles?" Malia whispers, resting her hand on Stiles' chest to see if he's awake.

"Hmm?" Stiles hums, not opening his eyes. He doesn't think that it's fair that she's so warm all the time. He's starting to think that it was a Hale thing, but it's mostly a wolf or coyote thing.

"Thanks for letting me come here." Malia whispers to him, in the night. Stiles smiles to himself as he nods his head. She doesn't think that it's enough to just say thank you, Stiles has helped her more than he'll ever understand but she wonders if she helps him too.

"You're welcome. Get some sleep." Stiles says, moving his hand from her leg to hold hers. Malia smiles to herself as she shuts her eyes. She always sleeps better with Stiles.

Requested by: Dini_Hale_Stilinski
Artist: Unknown