Nowhere to Go (Lyisaac)

It's not about pride, okay it is just a little, but it's more about survival. He could go home, he doesn't think so since the police are watching his house like a hawk, and they only other available person would be Scott and Isaac's just not so sure about that. So he swallows his pride, and he scopes out the Martin house. He knows that Lydia's father is never home, he heard her mention it to Allison, and he only sees Lydia's car in the driveway of the larger house. Isaac breathes out some, and he extends his claws before jumping into a tree.

Isaac climbs up the tree, panting a little in exhaustion as he drags himself up, and he sniffs before he finds Lydia's room. He looks into her room, not trying to be creepy, and he sees her sitting on her bed as she flips through a book. He's pretty sure she's reading it, and just finishing the sentences quickly. He doesn't bother tapping on the window, and he slides the glass up as he looks at her. Her back stiffens at the noise, and she turns quickly before sighing under her breath when she sees that it's Isaac. "What are you doing here?" Lydia asks him, not unkind but skeptical of his motives. He doesn't blame her for that, not after how he acted towards her and her friends, and he puts his hands on his hips a little defensively.

"I don't have anywhere else to go." Isaac tells her, honestly. Lydia looks at him as she turns her body towards him, her bare feet digging into the blanket on her bed, and she looks like she's trying to see if he's being honest. "Derek said that there wasn't enough room at the loft with Cora back." Isaac says, trying not to flinch when the fresh memory of the glass hitting the side of the wall comes back into his mind. His heart is hurting, Boyd is gone and Peter was right it's like losing a limb when you lose a pack member, and she seems to know. He wonders if she ever thought about Erica and Boyd, if they could have friends, or she would have just continued to ignore them like she did Stiles for years.

Lydia gives him a breathy sigh, her cheeks puffing out with the effort, and he waits for her to say something about it. "Okay, fine. My mom is on a month long vacation." Lydia says, standing up and she smooths down her skirt as she walks to a hallway closet to get some blankets and things for him to use. "Stay in the guest room." She tells him, making the bed for him as he watches her. He's not sure what he needs to say to her, and he sighs some as he sits down in a chair.

"Thanks." Isaac tells her, feeling like it's not enough but it's all he can do at the moment. It seems to be enough for Lydia, she smiles at him while she nods her head, and he watches her. "Why did your mother just leave you home alone?" Isaac asks her, and she shrugs her shoulders. He wonders if her dad is supposed to be home or not.

"I promised Boyd's mother I would help with his funeral." Lydia admits to him, and Isaac gives her a look of surprise. He's never even meet Boyd's mother, he met Erica's parents once, and he watches her.

"I didn't know you cared." Isaac says, and he doesn't mean to be mean but it doesn't seem like something that Lydia would care about.

"Everyone deserves a funeral." Lydia tells him, not answering anything else about it. Isaac doesn't question her, he just lets her finish making the bed, and she looks at him. Isaac isn't sure what comes over him, but he hugs her tightly. Lydia hugs him back, he feels her smiling against his skin, and he lets her go before he sits down on the bed. "Get some rest. The bathroom is down the hall on the left." Lydia tells him, moving to leave him alone.

Isaac smiles at her, watching her for a second, before he lays on the bed and daydreams about Lydia.

Requested by: CrazyPartyGirl

Artist: Unknown