Pack Love (Sterek)

"Have you ever noticed that Stiles is an asshole?" Jackson says, eating a chip as he watches Stiles in the coffee shop across the street. Scott snorts as he looks at him, and he shakes his head.

"No, he's not." Scott says, watching Stiles wait in line before someone bumps into him. Stiles seems fine with it before he punches the man in his face when he pushes Stiles again. "No, he's not." Scott repeats, watching Stiles leave with a deep frown and angry look.

"He kinda is." Jackson points out, taking a huge bite of his sandwich as Scott shakes his head before he wipes his mouth.

"Stiles." Scott whines, getting Stiles' attention from where the man is walking across the street. Stiles turns towards them before smiling and he walks over to them. "My stomach hurts." Scott pouts, giving Jackson a pointed look.

"Aw. Poor baby." Stiles says, feeling his forehead before he rubs his belly. Scott makes a happy purring noise as he curls up against his hand. Jackson watches him and he rolls his eyes at Scott's silliness. "Lets get you two him. It's about to rain." Stiles says, and Jackson nods his head before he throw away his trash.

****

"Maybe he's like a Mommy bear. Furry and fluffy, and then when someone or another bear messes with their cubs, they eat their face off." Erica says, looking at Boyd as she scratches her stomach. "I could see Stiles eating someone's face off."

"That's disrupting, Erica." Derek tells her, looking at her as he wipes down the coffee table. "Stiles is just protective of you guys." He adds on, and Erica sighs.

"I'd pay to see Stiles eat someone's face." Isaac supplies, and Derek gives him a pointed look to stop saying that. "I'm saying. Remember when that witch tried to hex us? Stiles cut her into pieces after beating her to death with a piece of a tree branch." Isaac sighs, and Derek sighs to himself as he shakes his head.

"A stick, Derek." Erica stresses, looking at him. "Stick." She mumbles.

"Who does what with a stick?" Stiles asks, walking into the room and he kisses Derek's lips as he wraps an arm around his waist. "Are you telling the witch story again?" Stiles asks Isaac, tickling his side as he looks at him. Isaac giggles as he shakes his head before he tries to squirm free from Stiles' fingers.

"No!" Isaac yelps, leaping free to run towards Derek but Derek doesn't let him hide from him. "Derek, help me!"

"Nope. Derek isn't here. Derek is nowhere near here." Derek tells him, shaking his head as he washes his hands in the sink. Isaac pouts as he hugs Stiles to try to get free from him, and he laughs happily as he snuggles into his warm. "You're too cute." Derek tells them, grinning softly at them as he shakes his head fondly.

"We know." Stiles smirks, kissing Derek's cheek before he runs off to spend more time with the pups.

Requested by: hburns
Artist: