Grilled Cheese (Sciles)

"No, boys. Go play inside." Claudia says, and Stiles makes an aw noise as his nine tails hang limp and sad. "No, Stiles. It's lunch time. Where is Scott?" She asks, looking around for the other boy. Stiles giggles as he sniffs the air to try to find his buddy, and he laughs loudly. "Are you two playing hide and seek?" She asks them, grinning at them as she gets bread and cheese to make them grilled cheese.

"Yes, Mama! Scotty! Scotty! Where you?" Stiles yells, his tails wagging widely as he looks around for the wolf. "Not funny anymore!" Stiles calls, looking around desperately for his friend and he frowns as tries to squirm under the couch since he thinks he sees him behind there. "Scott!" Stiles snaps, unable to fit.

"I'm right here, Stiles!" Scott tells him, pulling on Stiles' tails as he waits for him to turn around. "I was under the table." Scott says, grinning at him as he hugs his friend tightly with a happy sigh. "You didn't finded me. I win!" Scott says, and Stiles pouts as he nods his head. "Let's go outside." Scott says, and Stiles nods before Claudia pokes her head into the room.

"No, boys. Lunch is almost ready. Do you want soup?" Claudia asks them, and Scott nods his head so Stiles goes too. Claudia nods her head as she goes to heat it up for them, and she smiles at them. She likes watching them during the day, Melissa told her in confidence that she didn't like leaving Scott home alone with his father, so Claudia was more than happy to look after Scott.

"After lunch, can we go outside?" Stiles asks her, climbing into the chair to look at her. Claudia smiles at him as she reaches out to rub his ears soothingly, and Stiles makes a happy noise as he looks at her. "That's nice." Stiles sighs, looking at her as she chuckles before she turns off the stove.

Claudia knows that after lunch he's usually needs a nap, so she doesn't say yes or no to him. Scott walks into the room to sit down at the table, his tail wagging happily, and she smiles as she makes them plates. "Two plates for two handsome boys." She tells them, and Stiles giggles.

"You're most handsome." Stiles whispers to his friend, and Scott blushes as he eats a bite of his sandwich before shaking his head.

"You're the cutest." Scott giggles softly, and Claudia laughs quietly as she watches them with her coffee. "He is!" Scott declares, and Claudia nods her head as she looks at them. Scott smiles as he nods his head he goes back to eating his lunch.

Like Claudia predicted, Stiles is ready for a nap as soon as he finishes his soup. She picks him up, carefully not to bend his tails, and she lays him down on the floor on some blankets. Stiles curls up on his tails, and Scott walks over lay down next to him. "You can keep playing if you're not tired yet." Claudia tells him, and Scott shakes his head.

"No. Stay with Stiles." He says, curling up. She smiles at him while she nods before she goes to read in the living room. Scott snuggles against Stiles, listening to his friend's breathing, and he smiles to himself as he drifts off to sleep.

Requested by: Dini_Hale_Stilinski
Artist: ?