Isaac and Scott and Derek and Stiles (Scisaac and Sterek)

Stiles walks through the cold, he tightens the scarf around his neck say what he wants to about Isaac's love of them but when the wind is frigid he loves it, and he stands as he waits for the coffee. All of his friends, and boyfriend, drink their coffee a different way so it's annoying to be the one to go get the drinks for them. "Thank you!" Stiles shouts at the barista, and he takes the drink carrier before he goes to the car that Scott, Isaac, and Derek are waiting in. "Coffee, coffee, coffee." Stiles sings, handing them to the backseat to Isaac and Scott.

"Thanks, Stiles." Scott says, not even lifting his head up from where he was half asleep against Isaac's shoulder. "It smells good." Scott says, sniffing his coffee before he takes a long sip as he lifts his head up. "Who said that eight am classes were a good option for me?" Scott says, looking at him as Isaac rests his hand on his thigh. Stiles snorts, he's been having eight am classes throughout his entire college career, and Derek snorts as he turns to look behind him before he pulls back into the road. "Drive, Derek." Scott yawns, and Stiles snorts as he looks at him as he drains his coffee.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. You're the one that said we had to carpool on our Tuesday and Thursday classes, so you have to deal with me being the one that drives." Derek says, not touching his coffee before they get to school. Stiles jumps out of the car, throwing his backpack on, and he takes his coffee cup with him. Stiles is always in a better mood after his coffee, it's like a switch has been flipped, and Derek snorts as he sips his coffee. Isaac is walking behind Scott. Watching him so he doesn't fall down when he walks over the steps, and Scott smiles at him.

Stiles puts on his hood as the wind blows again, and he grins as he pulls his phone out. "Come on, Derek, take a picture with me." Stiles demands, seeing Derek's frown though the camera. Stiles frowns as he turns to look at look at him, and he kisses his cheek which makes Derek smiles for a brief second and Stiles grins as he takes a picture. "Thank you, Der. That's a profile picture for sure." Stiles says, changing his previous one. He loves taking pictures with Derek and about Derek, he just loves Derek, and Scott grins as he watches them.

"They're so cute." Isaac says, looking at them for a second before he goes back to watching Scott since it's his favorite. "I'm happy to see that everyone is wearing their scarfs I got them for Christmas. I'm happy." Isaac says, and Scott grins at him. Isaac smiles back at him, and Stiles snaps a picture of them as he walks. He loves his friends, and he finishes his coffee before he turns towards Derek.

"I love you." Stiles says, kissing him before he goes to the education building while Derek goes to the math building. Scott waves at Isaac, who turns towards to the liberal arts after kissing Scott, and he follows after Stiles. "So you're welcome for coffee." Stiles adds on, starting to climb the stairs as Scott joins him.

"Yeah." Scott snorts, and he walks with him as he goes to his classroom with a wave to his best friend.

Requested by: Various

Artist: WKND