Growl (Sterek)

"It's okay. I'm okay. I'm right here." Stiles says, his voice so soft that he can barely here it. Deaton told him that he needs to speak softly when he deals with feral werewolves, which is what Derek is at the moment. "It's okay. I'm right here, Alpha. All safe and sound. Not a scratch on me." Stiles whispers, getting a growl from Derek. "Shh. It's okay, Derek." Stiles whispers, and he looks up when Derek growls roughly. "Scott, go. I'm fine. You're making him nervous." Stiles tells his friend, Scott looks like he doesn't want to leave him here. "He's not going to hurt me. Just go." Stiles says, and Scott sighs as he shuts the door. "Okay, see? Just you and me, big guy." Stiles says, looking at him.

Derek growls again before sticking his nose into Stiles' throat, giving him a weak growl when Stiles laughs at him, and Stiles sits in his lap. Derek wraps his arms around him tightly, sniffing around him for any signs that he's injured. "Okay?" Derek growls out, and Stiles nods his head as he looks at him.

"I'm fine. Look at me? Not a hair out of place." Stiles says, running his hand through Derek's hair. "Just relax and let the wolf go back." Stiles tells him, hugging him tightly to calm him down faster. Derek's hands, thankfully just his hands and not his sharp claws, dig into his thighs tightly. "I'm fine. Really, Derek." Stiles tells him, kissing his cheek.

Derek gives him a toothy grin as he bites at Stiles' face in rough kisses, and Stiles laughs softly as he lets him. "Stiles " Derek growls out, and Stiles turns his head to look at him and he kisses his lips but avoids his sharp teeth. "More!" Derek says, when Stiles pulls away from giving him kisses. Stiles laughs in amusement as he runs his fingers down his face, and he kisses him again.

"I will but you need to relax and make those sharp teeth, shape claws, and sideburns." Stiles tells him, looking at him and he watches as Derek's face scrunches up in annoyance before he puffs out a few puffs of air before he relaxes and shifts back. "Better, Derek?" Stiles asks him, and Derek answers him but shoving his face into his neck. "I'll take that as a I'm okay, Stiles." Stiles jokes, putting a hand in his hair to hold him there.

"You were hurt. You shouldn't have been there." Derek grumbles, his beard scratching Stiles' throat some. "Don't do that." Derek sighs, kissing his throat as he looks at him. Stiles gives him a soft smile as he kisses his lips once, and he rests against him. "I hate when I worry about you." Derek breathes out, and Stiles gives him a laugh as he holds him.

"Don't lecture me." Stiles grins, kissing him again. "I am free as the wind. You cannot control me." Stiles says, looking at him. Derek rolls his eyes as he holds him, and Stiles rests his head against his warm shoulder. "I love you." Stiles tells him, kissing his jaw.

"I love you too." Derek sighs, turning to kiss his lips. Stiles smiles as he moves to get up, but Derek holds him in his arms so he doesn't move. Oh well, Stiles thinks, he didn't really want to move anyways.

Requested by: narry-ontop
Artist: Geeky Sova