Jumped (Scisaac)

"You didn't have do this, but thanks for doing it." Scott says, turning his head slightly from the computer monitor to look at his friend. "I know that there's a lot of things you'd rather be doing than looking at computer screens for my extra credit class." Scott adds on, and Isaac rolls his eyes fondly.

"I took that class too. It's a hard class, the extra credit is a help." Isaac tells him, nodding his head as he smiles at him with a soft look. He likes spending time with Scott, he can't help it, and he doesn't mind looking at computers if that's what they're going to do. "You know I can't sleep anyways; it's not like you're keeping me from something." Isaac adds on, and Scott chuckles softly as he nods his head while he looks at him.

"I know. I know. Mr. I don't sleep at normal times because I'm a vampire." Scott says, making a faux eerie noise to him. Isaac laughs softly as he shakes his head, he hates that joke which makes Scott seem to like it more just for that reason alone. Isaac reaches over to push him some as he looks at him, and Scott sighs as he looks at the computers. "They should make a noise when they pick something up. They make a noise, I look at the screen, and write down the numbers." Scott says, and Isaac nods his head since he's done it before. "They should make a pattern if they pick anything up." Scott sighs.

"They probably won't. The odds of finding and picking up a pattern are really, really low. I know because when I did it, I almost made myself crazy looking for it." Isaac tells him, getting out of his chair to walk around for a bit. "I'm going to lay on the floor." Isaac sighs, doing just that since his back hurts. They'd already been doing this for a few hours, and he wasn't tired but his back did hurt. "Don't let it make you crazy." Isaac tells him.

"I won't. I have other things I'm thinking about that make me crazy." Scott says, moving to lay down on the floor next to him. Isaac smiles at him as he turns his head to the side to look at him. Scott is handsome, in everyone's eyes Isaac thinks, and Isaac can't believe he's spending time with him. "Thanks for doing this. I know that I keep saying it." Scott tells him, and Isaac smiles as he nods his head while he looks at him. "I know that I'm not the best person to hang out with." Scott tells him, and Isaac shakes his head.

"That's not true." Isaac tells him, and Scott snorts a little. Isaac huffs since he doesn't understand how he could think that. Isaac flips over onto Scott's lap, and he leans down to kiss him. He doesn't know why he would do that, he just felt the need too, and he's so afraid that Scott isn't going to kiss him back. Scott makes a soft noise as he kisses him back, and Isaac feels himself melting.

"Well, that's one less thing that makes me crazy." Scott whispers, and Isaac makes a face of confusion. "Not being able to kiss you." Scott sighs, and Isaac grins as he kisses him again.

Requested by: Dini_Stilinski_Hale

Artist: Tronnie