5. A Sex God Can Be Nervous, Too!

"You fucked my brother!" Mikey smirked at Frank on Monday morning.

"No. We only made out."

"What?" Mikey was beyond shocked. "Why didn't he come home then?"

"Because he ended up fucking Patrick Stump. I only kissed him because he was upset." Mikey didn't say anything after that. Gerard being sad was something Mikey hated talking about because no one actually knew how sad Gerard was. Well, no one except for Mikey and his mother partially.

Gerard Way wasn't very proud of himself. He had slept with Patrick Stump, again. Gerard didn't like it that much. Yeah, Patrick Stump was hot, but Frank Iero really had his attention. Gerard's thoughts had been clouded with the thought of Frank Iero since Patrick's party.

"You fucked that short kid?" Brendon Urie asked.

"No. Just made out..."

"You didn't wanna fuck him?" Brendon asked, a little shocked. Gerard didn't answer. He knew why he didn't fuck Frank. But he didn't want other people to know why. Gerard wanted the students of his big, fancy school to think of him as a sex machine. He wanted a relationship, just not with these people. And Frank was new, so that excluded him from the townspeople for the time being... At least to Gerard it was that way.

At the party, him and Frank had talked after making out. They didn't talk about love or relationships or Gerard's depression. They talked about the most random shit because Gerard was drunk and it was late at night and Frank was really fucking adorable at twelve am.

Gerard was really drunk, so he didn't actually remember anything besides their make out session. He knew that he had fucked Patrick Stump and that he wanted to date Frank. But Gerard had no idea what a relationship was like and how dating worked and he didn't want to be the awkward fuck that ruined his first relationship. He really only knew how to fuck.

Many boys and girls had asked Gerard Way to be their boyfriend. He turned all of them down. Which, to Gerard, made him feel like that was pretty sad, considering he was the hottest senoir on the planet and he still hadn't even been on a fucking date yet.

No one caught his eye like Frank did. It wasn't just how adorably short Frank was or that he painted his nails. It wasn't that Frank was never drunk or that he was a virgin. It was something Frank had that Gerard couldn't put his finger on.

After school, Gerard found Frank walking to his car. But Frank didn't park in the student lot. He parked across the street.

"Hey!" Gerard pulled up next to Frank as he walked, Mikey in the passenger side. Frank only smiled at him, but continued walking. "Wanna hang out?" Gerard asked, not really knowing what to say. Mikey literally face palmed as his brother tried to awkwardly ask the boy out.

"I have to go home... I'm free on Friday night..." Frank smiled.

"Friday night it is..." Gerard smiled to himself. Frank went to his car, Gerard stayed where he was, watching him. "He's so cute."

"You sound like a lost puppy," Mikey laughed in disbelief that his brother was an awkward white girl when it came to asking people on dates.

Frank Iero drove home, feeling giggly as he realized he had an unofficial date on Friday, which was only four days away. He started to freak out a bit as he realized that he had a date, as unofficial as it was, it was a date nonetheless. Yes, Frank Iero, the incredibly nerdy and short boy, had a date with Gerard Way, the sexy senoir in the big, fancy school.

Frank Iero laid on his bed, thinking about how Friday could play out and what he was going to wear and what he was suppose to do on the unofficial date. Like was he suppose to dress nice? Dress casual? Did Gerard only want in his pants? Should he wear underwear? Should he even go at all?

-

Friday night came too quickly for Gerard Way. And that left him on the floor, in his bedroom, with every piece of clothing he owned thrown everywhere. First, Gerard was fretting on where to take Frank, then, what to wear, and now it was why he was even doing this.

"Frank Iero is special... He's different," Gerard said to himself. "He probably doesn't just want to get into your pants..."

"You okay, big brother?" Mikey asked, opening the door to see his brother a mess. "Gee, you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm... I'm nervous..."

"You shouldn't be. Frank isn't made of gold."

"He's gold to me. I like him, a lot. I don't want him to be a sex toy. I want him... to... You know how I feel..."

"I know. You shouldn't be worried. Frank likes you. I see it. He likes you a lot."

"I don't want to fuck it up," Gerard admitted.

"You won't. Who did I learn all my tricks from?" Gerard rolled his eyes, knowing he taught Mikey everything he knew about seducing someone.

"Me."

"Who's gonna get a boyfriend tonight?"

"Me..."

"Who needs to get dressed and fucking leave so I can jack off in peace?"

"Shut the fuck up," Gerard laughed and pushed Mikey away. Gerard sighed to himself, but stood up and looked for his new skinny jeans.

Frank Iero was dressed, but was having second thoughts on his outfit.

"Frank, your friend is here!" His mom called, making Frank curse Gerard for being on time.

"Coming!" Frank said, trying to refrain from squealing with excitment. He went downstairs to see Gerard Way standing next to his mother. "Hey."

"Hey," Gerard smiled, who was trying not be awkward as fuck. Frank returned the smile, looking at Gerard in skinny jeans. Frank decided that he liked how Gerard looked in skinny jeans a hell of a lot more than his school uniform.

"Ready to leave?" Frank asked, wanting to go before his mother embarrassed him. Gerard nodded. "Bye Mom."

"I brought my car... So... um... What do you wanna do?" Gerard asked as the two got into his car. Gerard was really fucking nervous.

"We could go to... um... I dunno..." Gerard felt himself losing hope about this unofficial date. Frank noticed his expression falter, so he tried to think of something. "We could go to the music store... I was wanting to see if they had a guitar I wanted... I have money."

"Cool. Yeah... We'll go there." Gerard sighed with relief as he drove to the music store. Frank was also relieved that the unofficial date wasn't ruined yet.