22. It's Only Thursday, but Frank Got Laid and Raccoon Eyes Needs a Friend

Frank Iero was really hating school. Not only because Gerard, his sexy boyfriend, wasn't even in his school anymore, but because Pete Wentz wouldn't shut the fuck up.

"Shut up! He's only going to college, not to war! For fuck's sake..." Frank snapped at the crying boy. A lot had changed from last year. One was that at lunch, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Pete Wentz, and Frank Iero sat at the table that was excluded only for the Way brothers in the previous year. Now, it was for Mikey Way's friends, because Mikey Way had friends (and a boyfriend!).

"I'm sorry. I just miss him. He's always gone and I'm sad. Mikey's got a boyfriend. And everyone else here is a shitty fuck..."

"Why can't you do long distance?" Frank asked. He still couldn't understand why the high school he attended had to be the one where everyone was all about sex rather than relationships. More precisely, why was everyone about fucking his boyfriend and his boyfriend's brother, rather than anyone else. Because yes, everyone was still hung up on the Way brothers.

"Because I'm dramatic... Why else?" Pete rolled his racoon eyes.

"Seriously?" Frank didn't actually catch the sarcasm in his friend's voice.

"No! I want him so I can fucking have him here!"

"Ugh..." Frank hated to hear Pete Wentz crying and howling all about how Patrick was leaving. It also made Ray and Mikey a little annoyed. But they were too wrapped up in their own world to see Pete screaming.

"I hate them! They get to graduate together! Why can't we graduate with our boyfriends?" Pete demanded.

"Because life sucks for us white kids in a first world country," Frank sighed. Pete picked up his phone, scrolling through Twitter.

"Whenever I see these starving children in Africa, I just wanna cry," Pete sighed, looking at his phone. Frank nodded thinking he was being kind and considerate. "And think to myself 'Why can't I be that skinny?'!"

"Ugh... Whites Chicks?" Mikey sighed, pulling away from Ray.

"Yes! It's a meme!" Pete said, shoving the phone in Frank's face. He rolled his eyes, wishing for a better friend.

"Frank, Gerard texted me. He wants you outside by my car." Mikey showed me the message. Frank looked at him, a little suspicious. Gerard would've just texted him. "Go!"

Frank left the cafeteria and then went to the student lot. It was kind of funny how easily the school just let their students waltz in and out. He found his boyfriend on the hood of Mikey's car, looking sexy as ever. "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just missed you." Gerard chuckled, pulling Frank into a kiss.

"Ugh. I'm fucking horny now. You need to stop wearing stuff like that in public," Frank gestured toward Gerard's tank top, which was exposing most of his body considering it's arm holes were cut larger than needed.

"I can help with that... Back seat?" Gerard offered. Frank giggled lightly to himself.

"Was this your plan? To fuck me in the back of Mikey's car?"

"Not until you wanted it. I was thinking of taking you out of school. But whatever you wanna do... We can't fuck up Mikey's seats though. He thinks I'm borrowing it."

"Well, sometimes things get a little torn up... Pretend like we spilt soda or yogurt," Frank smirked, pulling Gerard into the back seat.

-

Pete Wentz was over crying in public about his sort of boyfriend's departure. He resorted to crying in the bathroom at school or doing it in his bedroom. Obviously, Patrick called him daily and texted him. Pete didn't understand why he was being such a wuss, he just missed Patrick.

To Pete:
Sleepover? Gerard is busy...

To Frank:
I'm not gonna cheat, fuck boy!

To Pete:
Fuck off... I wanted to hang out, not suck your dick. Besides, we're both bottoms. It wouldn't work.

To Frank:
Fair enough. Bring pizza.

So Frank brought pizza and a two liter of soda. Pete fixed his eyeliner, giving Frank more tips on how to properly wear it. Frank knew he'd never actually take advice from his friend, who looked like he painted his entire eyelids black.

"Why are you sad about Patrick?"

"How can I not?" Frank didn't answer. "I knew he was a dick. I'm sorry he was. He's an ass hat like that. He'd sing to me when we first got together. Like he made up songs. One time he gave me Valentine's day card that said 'Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar, I wanna go down on you.'"

"He gave you that?" Frank laughed.

"It was cute! And he gave me a blow job! You've probably never gotten a blow job from Gerard!"

"He gave me one the other day, actually," Frank recalled. Pete rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to talk about sex with his sort of boyfriend all the way across the country.

But the two were nice for the rest of the evening. They did the things girls did at sleepovers: talked, ate a lot of pizza, and watched Pitch Perfect 2. Because, yes, they were twelve year old girls trapped inside the bodies of seventeen year old boys. And Pete even went as far as talking to Frank about his secret emo rival that really no one but Pete cared about because she wasn't relevant to anyone except Pete in this story.

And really, Frank kind of cared because he was Pete's friend after all. And yeah, it was a little annoying to hear about this emo wreck that Pete labeled as the most emo person he'd ever met. Frank labeled the girl as the most emo girl he'd ever heard about because Pete was pretty fucking emo, but Pete's emo rival sounded way more emo than Pete ever could think of being.

-

A/N:
I used to be the most emo kid in school. Now I'm just one of the not-so-shitty-but-also-pretty-shitty-teens in my school