15. Brendon got Gerard's Teen Heart Beating Faster, Faster

Frank was away at his grandmother's house in Alabama. Gerard was sad because Frank hadn't brought his phone, there being no service where he was at. Gerard was feeling rather lonely. He really missed Frank, more than he'd ever admit. And Gerard was really annoyed and kind of horny, not that Frank would've done anything about it because Frank knew he wasn't ready to have sex yet and he was still scared Gerard would throw him away afterwards.

"Wanna party?" Mikey asked.

"Um..."

"You'll still be faithful to Frank. I'm going with Ray and I'm gonna get fucked up. We need a designated driver."

"Yeah."

So, Gerard Way found himself at Brendon Urie's party. He didn't drink, only noticing the weird shit people were doing. When sober, Gerard didn't find grinding very appealing. He also disliked the sound of the music. It was some pop music station and the song bothered the fuck out of him.

"Hey Gerard," Brendon sat next to the senoir.

"Hey Brendon."

"You wanna get a drink?"

"I'm driving tonight."

"One won't hurt." And so Gerard Way decided to drink one shot. But one won't hurt led to another one, and then another. After twenty three shots, Gerard couldn't see straight, and not because he was pansexual. The alcohol in his system made him kind of happy, but all he really wanted was Frank.

"Where's my... my..." Gerard didn't really remember the word. He wanted Frank, but he couldn't say boyfriend or Frank. He felt someone leading him to a bedroom. He thought it was Frank. "Mmm... I missed you."

"Missed you, Gee." It wasn't Frank who pulled Gerard into the bedroom, obviously, but to Gerard, who was pretty fucking lonely and horny, didn't know.

"Fuck... I'm cold. Let's exchange body heat," Brendon fucking Urie said, yanking Gerard's pants down.

"Yeah!" Because the two testosterone boys were ready to have a better fuck than any boy they'd ever met so far, but they wouldn't remember a damn thing because of the amount of alcohol in Gerard Way's system and the large amount of drugs that Brendon Urie had just done.

-

Frank Iero had been at his grandma's house for a few days. He missed his boyfriend and was coming home early to surprise him. But when he called Gerard, all he got was voice mail. And he never got a reply to his messages.

"Fucking asshole."

Gerard Way had woken up in a stranger's bed. Okay, it wasn't a stranger. But it wasn't someone Gerard wanted to find next to him. Brendon Urie was fast asleep beside him and naked, like so naked. And Gerard was as naked as he had ever been, freaking out about it as well. Because he was only suppose to be super naked like that with Frank, not Brendon the fuck boy Urie. Gerard quickly dressed, trying not to wake the boy.

"Hey..." Brendon woke up.

"Ugh... Go back to sleep."

"But I want... Wait where's Dallon? You're not Dallon or even Ryan! Shit... I... Oh, fuck... He's gonna kill me..." Brendon started to panic. Gerard really didn't care about Brendon's now boyfriend or his ex boyfriend.

"Don't say anything and I won't say anything."

"Deal. Get out." Brendon hurriedly picked up Gerard's clothes and gave them to him. Gerard wasn't even half way dressed before he was shoved out of Brendon's room.

-

Gerard knew he was in deep shit when he noticed that he had six missed calls from Frank. He knew he was in deeper shit when he saw Frank at his home. And he knew he was going to end up single if he went in the house looking like he just had sex. Gerard tried to look more exhausted than anything and he decided to lie to Frank.

"Hey! There you are!" Frank said, pointing to his groggy boyfriend.

"Hey babe," Gerard smiled. Mikey sat beside Frank.

"There you are, asshole. You left me and Ray last night."

"I think I chugged some beer... Sorry..." Frank grew a little concerned as he really looked at Gerard Way. He noticed that his shirt looked like he had just put it on. His hair looked like he had been through a fucking hurricane.

"I'm gonna shower..." Frank eyed his boyfriend carefully, but nodded. Frank waited for Gerard to get done showering before saying anything else. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too. Gerard, what happened last night?"

"Nothing."

"Fine," Frank sighed. He watched as Gerard brushed his teeth, shirtless. His hair was wet and it made Frank realize how messy Gerard was. Tooth paste was hanging from his mouth and had gotten it on his upper chest. "You're a fucking mess."

Gerard finished brushing his teeth, kissing Frank afterwards. "And you're so cute." Frank rolled his eyes, kissing his boyfriend again and again. So began the shock setting in from Gerard lying to his boyfriend and his stomach acid was finding new ways to make him sick.

-

A/N:

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be fire af to be a comic book writer/artist? Like you get to create so much with so many people and everyone has such a big brain and you get to make something so fucking cool. Idk man. Maybe I'm just into comics too much.

Mostly Young Animal lately though. Tbh.