take off time

"If ,  I can have everyone's attention please." The flight attendant spoke , while holding a few safety things .

"This is for~ she's beautiful , and she keeps looking my direction , but I know she isn't looking at me , she's looking at my boyfriend .

'what the fuck are you looking at bitch ?' my inner goddess speaks , and turning around , making a scene ., but in stead I just kiss Niall , letting the flight attendant know we're together and to back the fuck off .

"Baby , are you okay?" He asked .

"I'm fine ." I said coldly .

"Jasmine.." He said clearly not buying my lie.

"She was totally flirting with you, and you didn't even phase it." I said staying calm.

"Oh.... So you are jealous?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Am not." I retorted .

"Plus , I don't want her....she looks like a taller version of Snookie.. " He said beginning to size her height and comparing it to snookies .

'but, he totally winked at her.' My inner goddess spoke .

"baby , look at me... want me to prove how much you mean to me?" He said putting his forehead on mine.

"I really don~ its a yes or no question." He said cutting me off.

"Fine.... Yes.." I gave in.

"Everyone put your seat belts on .... we will be taking off shortly." The flight attendant spoke over the loud speaker .

He took off his seatbelt off, and stood up .

"Can I get everyone's attention ? " He yelled .

"Niall? No what are you doing?" I squealed , and lunged across to reach the hem of his shirt and tugged at it.

"Hold on baby ." He said .

"Yooo! Can I get everyone's attention please?" He asked

"You got our attention .What's up ?" A male yelled back.

"Thank you, I just wanted to let everyone on this plane know , This beautiful , caring , strong , brave , sexy ,girl right here'~ We cant see her!" Johnnie yelled cutting Niall off .

I lunged my head forward and glaring at Johnnie .

"Oh right , come up here babe,~ He gestured me to get up

"No Niall.." I replied hastily

"Oh come on, don't be shy . " The passenger behind me said aloud .

"Fine ," I unbuckled my seat belt , and stood up.

'HOLY SHIT , ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT YOU! SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOUR SELF.' My inner goddess said pulling at my sleeve .

"This is MY beautiful girlfriend , and I just wanted to let you know , I love you , and I don't know what I would do if you left me ..." He said . I felt the  , blood rushing to my cheeks , and I quickly hid my face . For some reason tears came to my eyes .

"oh baby don't cry.. I didn't mean to feel bad or sad .... or anything other than special . "

"Know one has ever expressed their love for me , like this." I said uncovering my face, and stretching my arm out , gesturing to the crowd on the plane.

"Well I did it to show how much I love you , and how much you mean to me. " He said grabbing my face.

It felt like just us ... in our own world until ..