Mid-day , to mid night, with 'him'

*Jasmines POV*

"Lets go for a walk I mean it's beautiful outside ,and its only 5:00 or so. " Niall said . "

Sure lets go  " I said replied cheerfully . " As we were walking out I Drop my watered down tea in the trash , an waved to Katie. Katie is my friend I met her at Starbucks , and , she well she found me on my birthday crying at the same table Niall and I left.

"so Mr.Horan , what coincidence ,that I ran in to you at Starbucks huh?" I say trying to spark up a conversation . " It was ~he chuckled~ but I had a good day with you guys there." "oh really Mr.Horan?" I said as it began to get awkward , 'oh my bosh the awkwardness'

 I said in my head

"yes 'really'~ he said mocking me~ and don't call me "Mr.Horan"  , please call me Niall" He pleaded . "Fine Niall , and , lets go to walk on the Boardwalk ! " I said and running away , kind of like a little kid going to an amusement park and running to the first ride they see ,and forgetting about their parents . "Hey! Wait up!! " He said running after me . He was incredibly fast . "I got you!" He said slowing down and wrapping his arm around me waist . I laid my head on his shoulder as we faced the water , and looked at the sparkling stars and the bright moon that reflected on to the beautiful ocean .

As our breathing go to a normal paste , he kissed my head . " This is so wrong  Niall , but it feels so right ." I said not knowing I said it . " I know its wrong too , I just . Well I have no excuse why but I've never felt like I do when I'm with you. " He said truthfully ,and now I'm no longer facing the water, I'm facing him with his hands still around my waist.

As he's talking I Notice 'Irish accent'

"I feel the same way, but I , I don't want you to get in trouble for messing with a student." I replied. "Look I'm willing to take a risk, if you willing as well. " He said shrugging and looking down at me . "Ask you asking me out Niall,?" I said looking up at his eyes and them his lips. " Yes and we can keep it a secret, but if you don~" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips to stop his talking , and I removed my finger. I placed both of my hands on either sides of his neck keeping eye contact and kissing him . "does that answer your question?" I asked him abruptly "I'm not sure ." He said giving a great smile showing his beautiful straight teeth .

*Nialls POV*

" Ha , That sucks then right ?" She said biting her lip. "we should go ~ I said looking at the time on my phone~ "it's getting late ,dark outside ,and its cold outside . " I added ,and taking my cardigan off , and throwing it around her shoulders and pulling her in for a small ,cuddling hug . "you no , your quite the charm Niall."~ she said while her head was on my chest.~ "you smell good to ." She added , and I pulled her out of the hug.

*walking to johnnies*

los-angeles-ca-1331835520,

 We walked to Johnnies house that was about thirty or forty-five minutes away . "Are you sure ? You want to walk that far with me , I mean I don't want my boyfriend to be walking home alone. " She said , in a questioning way. "look love , it'll be fine . I'll be fine I promise . " I said stopping her in her tracks . "Are you sure ?" ~she said looking down and then back at my eyes. ~"I'm just worried,, I mean we are in London and it isn't the safest at night , after all anywhere you go weather it be Los Angelas ,CA or Armondo , FL or New York , NY  where ever you got it isn't safe at night . " She said , biting her lip. "you know you really should bite you lip, .......you , you  know what if you let me kiss you , I wont walk home , I'll take a Taxi. I'll even call it to your house er, Johnnies  so you can see me in it and safe okay?" I said with my hands on her shoulders. 

 "Deal , but for the record this is for safety and not because you lips are extremely luscious ,and soft and taste like cherries . " She said liking her lips . I pulled her in and kissed her passionately . It seemed like minutes , hours , but it was only thirty seconds or so . "aww Johnnie come look " I heard . "I'm guessing this is our stop , " I said looking at Jayla . "oh hmm sure is , we got her in a jiff" she said standing on her tipy-toes , and making an I don't know shrug with her shoulders. "See you tomorrow ba ~ Niall " "see you later love " I said . I whistled for a Taxi and she watched the Taxi drive off .

Soon I was home and I seen I had some texts from , Jasmine . 

The last one I recived said

"hope you got home safe , I was just going to tell you , I had an amazing night and thank you for the walk . I normally don't go out , I'm always inside . and I'm going to sleep , I'll talk to you in the morning , goodnight ."

The other few said

' I cant sleeeeeeeep'

' I''m soooooooooo tired'

 I changed out of my clothes and in to my boxers . I washed my face and brushed me teethe and laid down and thought about the day . "wow , she's so ..............amazingly beautiful , she like an angel from heaven . " I thought aloud  , and soon drifted off in to a deep sleep , to dream about nothingness