Just thinkin' ...

[A.N If you wanted to know what song I was listening to ,

Gravity - John Mayer, Done. -The Band Perry]

"why would you even say that Jammie" I said to her,hopping she would tell me.

"it was just a thought" she said

"n-n-noo,you must have been thinking about Cynthia ,and her fucking lies."I said

I began,to clench my fists,and just as I was going to walk toward, my locker.

Jasmine stoped me. "~hey,Jayla.?"

"yes,babe?" "take me home, please?, I dont want to be here,I need to be in my bed,my room,my space,just me and you!,please lets go." She said,now grabbing my hand,tring to pull me toward to door. Now she was causing a scene,she was cring,and her makeup was messing up and her beautiful light brown eyes,where now,red and puffy. I knew it was more,than just her mom bothering her,it was something else.

"Jammie!,wait you need Johnnie,let me go get him,wait here,don't answer any questions,just say you have allergies,Kay?"I said.

*Jasmines POV*

~just say,you have allergies," Jayla,said.

I chuckled,and nodded and she left,within seconds, I seen Mr.Horan,. I tried my best to NOT to make eye contact with him,but his eyes oh,there just so perfect,its like they re calling my name!. I looked at him,down,and then,up. He was talking to someone,and was smiling. I looked at his eyes and he looked at me,and we made eye contact. ~shit! we made eye contact~,i said to my self,then he must have noticed me crying,because his beautiful smile faded. The conversation ended,and he began to walk toward me. I began,to,get nervous,really nervous!.

"hey,a-are you okay babe?" He said,with his voice begining to go shaky.

"no,~",I trailed off"~actually,I'm going to go home,I'm not so up for today,"I said,tring once again,not into burst into tears.

"For some reason, Mr.Horan, ~I began to say, I , fee- ,just as I was going to finish my sentence, I seen Jayla turn the corner with Johnnie and stop there steps, but i ignored them and finished telling Mr.Horan what I was saying, ~"I feel comfortable around,you,I dont know what it is, but its weird ,I just met you , and I feel like iv known you forever , but its again weird, because iv known the principle before he was a principle, and a lot of these teacher for a long time , and iv only known you for not even a day,and~" "now I know something is bothering you, more than 'just not being up for the day' ,whats up whats on your mind, talk to me. or no, just call me, here's my number."

He handed me a piece of paper , and then he smiled , winked and walk off, suddenly I felt better,!

Then I began to wonder why he would give me his , number.

"hm mm oh well" I said to myself

JAYLAS POV

Johnnie and I seen Mr.Horan hand Jasmine, a piece of paper. 'wooo~' I thought to my self,as Mr.Horan got up an began to walk toward Johnnie and I. I quickly began a conversation with Johnnie. Luckily he knew what to do and he caught on quickly.

"fuck!!! , Johnnie , Mr.Horan is coming our way. !! " I said as he was walking over to our direction, with the biggest smile ever,. "So Johnnie what else?" I said to Johnnie to make it seem, like we were in a deep conversation. When Mr.Horan walked past. "Well, he just turns me on,~ I bursted in to laughter when he said that,. He was speaking his mind , I wonder who he was thinking about.

Any who ,after Mr.Horan walked passed us, we quickly ran over to Jasmine, and started flooding her with questions

"what did he say?"

"did he ask you what was wrong?"

"what did you say to him?"

"was that his number he gave you?, because when he walked passed us, he had the biggest smile on his face."

For some reason she had a reaction to that last question. Her beautiful face had a smile on, her teeth were showing, and her cheeks were pink ,bright pink to be exact.

"he um, um ,uhhh gave me his number, so when I want to talk to him, about my mom. "she said "say what?!  A number and time to talk to him?! the rode to happiness chick" I joked.