Johnnie!

"Guys! , lets watch em ........."

"Johnnie , give the man some space!" Jayla said , as I walked in the direction , Jasmine was walking in .

" Hey , Johnnie . em...your gay right?" I asked him no sure if I should use the word 'gay'

"You know it." He said happily

"well , I have two cousins who happened to be gay , and single and searching , and I have a picture of them too ." I said as I watched his face light up .

"Do they look as good as you ?" He said lifting one eye brow . "eh...you be the Judge of that . " I said , and I pulled out my phone , and flipped threw some photos , until I found my cousins .

"AH , here they are." I said and showed Johnnie . "oh my shit cakes! , they are fine!, and they're cuter than you!" He said putting one hand on his hip . "That's Harry , and that's Louis ,." I said pointing at each picture . "well they're both fine as hell" he said and walking toward the kitchen . "Babe!!" I heard Jasmine groan . "Yes ?" I asked and made a face when I noticed she was laying on the counter . "oh she does that when she's hungry ,and doesn't know what to eat " Jayla informed me . "I was wondering ." I told her . "how about I make some toasted sandwiches ?" I asked

"yes! those are so good! my mom used to..... never mind ... I'm not hungry .." Jasmine said hopping off the counter , and heading to the family room , and flicked on the telly.

"Can you get the toaster for me ?" I asked Johnnie , and he gave me a nod and an apologetic smile .

"Hey ..babe... are you okay?" I asked Jasmine , as I sit on the couch . "yea, but its weird everything you do , or say reminds me of my mum ." She said hugging me , and whipping her now dry tears away .

"I came over here , expecting my self too cry and sob , but something wouldn't let me , something told me , I was stronger , and SOMEONE told me , to move forward in life ." she said fiddling with her fingers . I didn't know what to say ... "Ja ~"JOHNNIE !!! WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU GOT THAT SHIT ON MY SHIRT!!!" Jayla yelled cutting me off . "Oh , no" She said and placed her face in her hands . "oh no what ?" I asked . "that war that just started is going to be happening all night ." She said , with a slight chuckle . "so lets join !" I said jumping off the couch . "what ? N-N-N-No its better to watch trust me , and the best part is , when ever your laugh , they pause by them selves !" she giggled .

"JOHNINIE! YOUR GOING TO BE MISSING SOME HAIR TOMRROW !" Jayla yelled again

"Jasmine!!!! Help me !!" I heard Johnnie . Jasmine quickly got up . "If I don't help ,my kitchen will look like a war zone . " she said pulling me off the couch . "hmm, I have an idea ." I said pulling her toward the kitchen.

her kitchen > Fascinating-Elegant-Dark-Kitchens-Glass-Tile-Backsplash-Marble-Countertop

"if you don't want to run extra laps , then I suggest you two both stop ." I said , in a mad deep voice . "okay we'll stop ." They said in defeat , and put there hands over their head. "Johnnie , where's the toaster ?" I ask. "oh here ." He said and pointed to it .

"oh , so while I do the sandwiches ,you guys go start on the movie . Okay ?" I said opening the refrigerator door ,

"I'll help " Jasmine suggested " um , no I'll help , because with you two love birds the food will never get done ."

"you know me to well Jay ." Jasmine said to Jayla .

"Johnnie lets go choose a moive . OH!, and Jayla I wan~ "you want two got it!" Jayla said cutting her off .

"okay come on , Johnnie .!" Jasmine said running in the room with Johnnie .

*Jayla POV*

"You know Niall , I haven't seen jasmine this happy , since 8th grade promotion ." I said trying to spark up a conversation . "that's nonsense , of course she has had happier moments , when it was her sweet-sixteen ?" He asked . "No , all she did was go to the cemetery and cry her eyes out , as she did to all of her birthdays , until this one that is ." I said reaching for the bread that just popped out of the toaster .