Starbucks, Laughs , and Awkward moments

"Who text you ?!" Johnnie asked abruptly , but aware that it was Mr.Horan . "Oh you know, the one and only cute , Mr.Horan . " I said truthfully . "You Bitch!!" He squealed "he ma man " He said adding a bit of pep' to his step. "EXCUSE ,me but last I check he was straight!" Jayla Added , and stepped in front of me but facing Johnnie .

"Guys , you act like were dating!" ~ Jayla gave me a smirk , and Johnnies eyes grew big ~ " I'm not saying we are , because we AREN'T" I said emphasizing 'aren't' ."sure , what ever , soon your going , to be kissing him in his office , hell he might even , be coming over . "

Jayla said while walking to the door , and down the hall. " OMG!! y'all going to be cute! " Johnnies said , jumping up and squealing , again. "Johnnie calm down!! " "what has gotten' in to you?" I asked " you really want to know the answer ?" He said placing his hand on his hip and tapping his foot "yes , what's going on , in your little big head ?" I said and knocking softly on his head . " Oh girl it ain't in my head its in ~ "OKAY JOHNNIE ! THATS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL PEOPLE. "

I said cutting him off and , walking out of the room . "well you wanted to 'what has gotten in to me!!" He said . "yeah  while I regret that!" I yelled back, "oh and get ready we're going to Starbucks !" I added  

To:'that guy<3'

'its okay , I'll text you later okay?'

* Nialls POV*

I wonder if she had the same reaction to my texts as I did to hers . I thought as I got out the shower. I going to Starbucks . As my normal, Saturday routine . Then my phone vibrated , as I was just across the street from Starbucks . I look at who was texted me and it was her .

"I'll just call her" I said aloud. I unlocked me phone , and went to my contacts and searched up 'her' . As I found her contact I grew nervous , my palms got sweaty , and my heart started pumping . ' gee I haven't been this nervous since I interviewed for the P.E teacher job.' I said to me self.

As I arrived at the Starbucks , I was getting ready to call her , it was already my turn to order. I quickly order a 'Green Iced Tea'  . " What's the your name hun ?" The short red headed cashier ask , grabbing the cup and a black sharpie from the side of the cash register . "Huh?....oh, sorry Niall ." I said picking my head up from my phone . I threw a fake smile on and headed to a table in the corner. "Niall?!" the maker of my Starbucks asked. "thank you " I said and gave a happy smile.

Just as I was about to leave I seen jasmine threw the window along with Jayla and Johnnie , so I sat back down in the corner and pulled out my phone and text Jasmine back and said

To: 'her'

"okay , sorry for a later reply I was ordering at Starbucks . :) yumm"

" hey Katie, erm....ill have a Green Iced Tea, Jayla and Johnnie with have .....well what do you guys want?" 

I heard jasmine say. "I want a Green Iced Tea ~ and ill have the same"  Jayla said as Johnnie added. With-in seconds they had they're drinks and Johnnie who said he was going to get a corner seat for them , walked and I'm guessing he noticed me because immediately he stopped his tracks and told Jayla "look its Jasmines boyfriend" "ugh shut-up Johnnie , she said they aren't dating! " "Guys what's going on? , Why are you yelling? " "Your boyfriends here."

They said almost at the exact time . "woo where... wait I don't have a boyfriend.?" I lightly chuckled "guys wanna sit?" I asked raising my head as well as my eye brows . "SURE!" Jayla and Johnnie , Sat across from me , and left an empty seat open next to me . "Jasmine you okay?" Johnnie asked . "Huh? oh yeah I'm just , happy I guess?" "was she like this when you guys got here?" I asked  "actually , I'm fine I had a brain freeze. sorry, but I wasn't expected to see you here Mr.Hora~" "oh you guys could call me Niall , I'm only 20 guys" I said , looking down and sturring my Tea with the straw. " We all have the same tea ~" Johnnie said randomly . I looked at my phone , and texted Jasmine

To:'her'

"hey love you okay ?"

I texted her keeping a conversation with Johnnie and Jayla . I seen Jasmines face light up when she read the text the message . She replied my phone buzzed .

From : 'her"

"you called me love :3 , and yes I was a little shocked to see you ...but in a good way thought . :)"

To: 'her'

"I sure did love , haha , and shocked hmm , and a good way ? , explain ? :( "

I replied , Johnnie and Jayla were  now completely finished with their drinks , and as for me and Jasmine , we were nearly half way done.

"erm.....were going to go , Jasmine I'll see you at Johnnies house.........maybe"

Suddenly , the table moved "Ouch!" Jayla screeched. "when I get home you better hide Jayla ." Jasmine warned. Then awkward silencebeat me to it .

"awkward silence ." Johnnie pointed ."so um... yea. What time is it ?" Jasmine asked I looked at my phone and noticed a text message and quickily said the time little did I know Jayla and Johnnie From : her

"haha their it is again , and theirs no way to explain you seen it all happen lol "

I looked up and seen Jayla and Johnnie had gone.