good luck

" Baby ?" He said . "yes . babe " "kiss me " He pleaded . "with-out a doubt " I said and crashed my lips on to his .  I kissed his lips , his jawline , his nose , his neck , and his soft spot , and  got a moan and was turned on .

We started walking and I pushed him down on the couch , and climbed on him , abruptly . I continued to kiss him , his hands traveled from begin tangled in my hair , down to my back .

I can feel his friend , get happy. His hands slowly moved from my back to my thighs , and then to my bum . His hands grabbed my bum , causing me to moan his name . "Niall!" I slowly began to grind on him , while he had his hands on my bum . "Jasmine, don't grind !" He said , clenching his jaw .

"Jasmine I'm going to come" I couldn't help but chuckle . I lifted his shirt over his head , to reveal his , chest . His muscles are rather huge , and he has some tattoos (a/n I know he doesn't have any ).

"Niall......you........are.......so..........fucking.......amazing ...." I said between kiss . I know it seems kind of early , but I wanted to make love with him . "Jasmine, don't.....stop...JASMINE !" He moaned . "Almost ............almost there !!" He said , "ahh" He moaned one last time , before coming .

"You , are such a tease!" He said before I got off of him . "im going to change" He said and removed him self from the couch , and ran up the stairs . "Jasmine!" He said after a while "come ere' " He added . "coming !" I said running up the stairs. "Niall where are you" I said walking into his room . The door shut , and I turned around to a shirtless Niall . I felt my jaw hit the floor . "Ni- Ni- Niall I ...~" was I all I can get out . "shh baby . My turn to make you feel good . " Oh his voice , his deep seducing voice , and his Irish accent , oh god , how can I resist . With out , thinking my body charged toward him ,  kissing him . He lifted me off the ground , and my legs wrapped around his torso , his hands moved to my bum , so he could hold me up . "Niall , I .. I .." I couldn't get out what I was trying to say , I really wanted to do this but , I wanted to wait a while . I made my self stop kissing him , and I tried to control my now panting breathing . "Niall , I really want to this , I mean really  , but don't you think we should would wait a while ? " I asked , while I drew little hearts on his chest with my fingers . He placed his hands on either sides of my hip , and placed me on the floor to stand .

"I understand , I don't want to rush you into anything , you on want to do ." He said reaching for his shirt . "Wait what are you doing?" I asked , trying not to sound disappointed that he was putting his shirt on . "I'm putting my shirt on ." He looked at me and scrunched is eye brows together . " you don't want me too?" He said in an asking novation . "no .... well if you want to ... them .. you ... can... I mean ...I uh...." I said thinking of what to say . " hey , you want me to leave it off , ill leave it off ." He said caressing my cheek with his hand . " I didn't know you had  tattoos ." I said examining the on I hadn't seen before . "I do ,..... do you not like them ?" He said .

" I love them they're such a turn on ." I said with out thinking . " oh , really they turn you on

?" He said walking toward me .  I abruptly took a step back , hitting the wall sooner than I expected. His fingers traced my neck , then his face came toward mine , and he kissed my chin planting kisses all they way down to my neck causing me to moan . We heard someone knock . We separated fast than light . "Mr.Horan its me , Principle Nelson , er ... Jai Nelson . " We Heard , I panicked a bit , Niall , told me to just stay up stairs and that he would tell Jai that he was busy . "Okay ." I said biting my nails . "Ill be right back " He said . As soon as he left , I pulled my phone out and text Jayla .

To : That chick Jayla

"ekk ! Jayla ! Mr. Nelson is al Niall house!!"

From: That chick Jayla

"oh my gosh! What the hell !? , does he know?"

To: That chick Jayla

"IKR! , and no he doesn't , and DONT TELL Johnnie! Please, He'll freak out!"

From : That chick Jayla

"course not we all know THE Johninator would freak out , but  have to go , we're at your house watching the Twilight series , oh and good luck with the whole Me. Nelson thing ! .!"

To : That chick Jayla

"don't eat all of my food! , and thanks xx"

With that out conversation was over .

"OK goodnight Mr. Nelson . er.. Jai ." I heard Niall say, seconds after I heard foot steps coming up the stairs .

'        ~This was my time to scare him ~ I thought

"Jasmine , where are you?" He said , I made a little noise . "Jasmine , come out , come out , where ever you are . " He said and a little sob of laughed escaped my mouth . Once he turned his back to me I got him .

"BOOO! " I yelled . " holy shit you scared the living life out of me " He said while covering his hand with his chest .

"oh whatever , I did not scare you ! , but I know how to make you come" I said with a hint of teasing . "that's not even funny." He said and a slight chuckle escape his mouth . "So them what are you laughing at?" I said with a bit of sass . "Hey , don't give my attitude , ill have you run extra on Monday . " He said , with his finger in my face , I leaned in and lightly bit it . "Keep your hands to you self ." I said and chuckled , and turned around to walk out the door . As I was walking I felt his hand grip on my waist , and he turned me around , his hands traveled from my waist to my bum . " Niall !" I moan . "You might be able to make me come , but  I can get you to moan my name ." He said and removed his hands from bum , and walked past me , I smacked his bum , in favor of grabbing mine . "You did not " He said , and ~sounded like a girl who was listening to someone tell her about some gossip~. " oh I did " I said and failed to keep a straight face .