spending the night

"come on lets go down stairs " He said in defeat "okay " I said jumping on his back , and we , he walked down stairs . "lets eat something , its nearly 10:00 an~" I cut him off . "oh my gosh its ten o'clock ?! My dad is going to freak!" I said "hey its cool , we can get you home in know time . " He said , and I immediately calmed down . "but I have my car her , so I can drive , plus I forgot my dad , has to work late today. " I said reaching for my back that was hidden behind the pillow . "No , you aren't driving , its dark , and dangerous out there , and does he work late normally " He said , very serious, and asked a question that I wasn't expecting .

"....fine......and he always works late , its nothing , its pretty much my house but he pays the bills , and what not ." I said keeping my self occupied ~looking for my keys in my backpack~ holding back the tears . "Jasmine , lets get you home , I'm sure Jayla and Johnnie , are expecting you , and I'm sure he has a shit load of questions for you . " He said and chuckled . "fine legs go, but you can drive my car and you can stay at my house and tomorrow ill drop you off at your house ,okay?" I said looking at him .

"sure , but you think me staying at your house is okay? " He said with a hint of being surprised . "psh , yes of course no one from school , lives near me except , Jalya and Johnnie , and the principle . " I said trying not to laugh. ",.....I think ill just drop you off ." He said biting his nails .

 "I'm joking babe , the principle , lives twenty or forty miles away from school campus ."

*Niall POV*

"I'm joking babe , the principle , lives twenty or forty miles away from school campus ." She said .

'how does she know where he lives? ' I mentally asked my self

"I only know , because he and my dad and mum were the best of friends , and now well.....my dad is so caught up in work , that he kind of forgot about Jai . and I . He well forced him self to go to work , so he didn't have to deal with reality . That's all he cares about now , is work . WORK . WORK . WORK , he didn't even remember my birthday was also the day my mum has past . ......he...he....he~" She was trying to finish he statement about her father , but she dropped in tears . 

"Baby , look at me . " I said lifting her head from my chest , and wiping her tears away with my thumb . " I'm sorry about what happened an~" please do~" she cut me off "no let me finish please ..." I pleaded  , she nodded in agreement .

"I'm sorry you life isn't easy . I'm sorry that your father overly works .  I'm sorry you lost your mum . I know this isn't going to help much until our relationship is built up  more , but I can assure you , ill make you happy . I'll make sure you are always happy . I'll love you more than I do now . One day you dad is going to find someone just like your mum , and he's going to be happy , and your mum is going to be happy that he found someone to make him happy again , and she's going to see you and me happy , she's going to be so much more proud of you. . Right now all we have to do is build from the bottom of the pin right to the top don't hold back , let your self be happy , that's what mum ..I mean your mum wants you to be . HAPPY . I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you to be Turdy-seven (a/n i'm so sorry guys I had to cx) and still broken from her death . I mean I know its hard , but she wants you to move on . Please try and be happy . Your mum is in a better place , and your dad and you need to realize that. " I said to her meaning every little word I said .

She looked up me , I was expecting her to still be crying , but instead she was smiling .

"No one , has ever told me that. I always dreamed someone would so I could let go , and so my mum could be happy. " She said and smiled , she had the most beautiful smile ever one that made crinkles by her eyes . One that could light up an entire town .

"Did you hear me ?" She said and chuckled .

"No, I'm sorry I'm just so , amused by how beautiful you are . " I said and headed up stairs to grab some clothes . 

"Lets go!!" She cheered , and shuffled out side to her car . "come on lets go your driving .!" She yelled from the car .

"I'm coming , I'm coming!" I said , while locking the door .

"You did ,earlier!" She said , laughing  at her poor joke , causing me to laugh .

"ahh , that was funny right?' She said placing her hand on my thigh . "I guess ."

"Niall!.. ~ "you said that earlier " I said cutting her off and laughing , and beginning to turn the car on  .

"hahah , I was going to say , the joke was funny" She said very serious . "ahah okay fine , what ever you say."

I said looking bother ways before  turning , on to the street .

*skipping the car ride*

*Jasmine POV* Jasmines house

Contemporary-los-angeles-home-3

"Johnnie , Jayla!" I yelled for them . "coming !!" They said from different areas of the house . "Wow , your house is big . " Niall managed to say . "Yea , too big for one and a half people to live here " I replied  , and Niall gave me a 'what the hell' look  

"because my dad is hear like half the time IF THAT , and im always here'' I said to reassure him .

"Ahh , okay."

"Jasmine !" Jayla said and ran toward me , to give me the biggest hug.

"em....hello " Niall said awkwardly .

"Hey you're our friend now , ! " Jayla said hugging him , and he awkwardly hugged her back .

"We have a rule !!" Johnnie said from the kitchen .

"Don't make shit awkward !!" He said and walking to the door way where Jayla had met us at .

"Johnnie be nice!'' I said and playfully smacked his arm . "Are you hungry " I asked NIall .

"of course , I am we have eaten all day , well since lunch this is ." He said and he playfully nudged me . "

"Well , lets eat something and then we could watch a movie or two , then head to bed ? If it's okay with you guys , that is ." I said to Niall , but somehow ended up talking to all of them . "Girl your too nice , if that's what you want to do , then hell with it , we're going to do that. " Jayla said throwing her hands in the air .

"I am too  mean!" I said back to her. "Right , Niall ." I retorted .

"eh...uh .." "remember earlier , you scared me , and I was mean to you , and then I scared you back?" I said hopping that little, little bit , would actually count .

"That doesn't count, plus the scare I had it coming . I scared you first . " He said

'well there goes that ' i thought referring to the scare , and being mean topic .

"okay , can we talk about something else ?" I beg , as i walk into the kitchen .

~hey guys sorry for not updating I should have posted the story was on hold , but not any more!