One Long school day

*Jaylas POV*

"WOAH!...did you just.?" I said slightly whispering.

"uhm,We were just,well,I uhm,,uhhh" Jasmine said.

"calm down chick you act like im going to tell someone,im not i would never,but you should um,like seperate right NOW,because more people are entering the jim,and one happenes to be a teacher,so ...~ "I said
I looked at them,and they seperated faster than light,but they looked cute together,almost ass if they were ment.

"oh my god,im sorry Mrs.Horan,please dont,uhm tell on me,its was on accident, I am very very very sorry, truly. " Jasmine said in tears
"hey,hun its fine dont cry,i wont say a word! promise, and promises arent ment to be broken," He said.
I could tell he ment every word of it, and he did . He said 'if people asked why she was cring  what would we say?'
We replied with "because its hard for her,she misses her mom,",Jasmine said that thats what she wouldnt lie,about her mom. We all nodded in agreement, and headed out of the door . Jasmine and I left to our class rooms,while, Mr.Horan on the other hand,introduced him self to the class,and they begun P.E .

"jayla,?" Jasmine  said as she trailed off in nothingness. "yes,babes.?" I said
"What if, my mom did want to die because she was dissappointed in me,my looks,my personality. ME. In general,? "
~When I herd that,my heart broke,no it shatered,I felt like a glass was throwin' on me, and that just how I feel. I could only imagine how she feels. I swallowed the tears,andreplied to her.

"look at me,~ i placed my hand under her chin,asnd raised her forehead and finished me sentence ~your,mom didnt knoiw that someone bastard,would be driving and beoing on the phone,she didnt know that she was going to get in an car accident,she knew nothing,she wanted to spend time with you on your birthday,she wanted to do things with you in the future,she wanted to help you with you furture breakups,~we are now stopped,in the middel of the isle,~ she wanted to help you with your self as you got older,she wanted to teach you how to do your hair,she wanted to help you pick your dress out for prom,and for graduation,and shse still does."

At this moment not only she was in tears but I was too. I grabbed her hand and we took at seat,near our class,it was now,second period . That means we missed a whole period,but its cool it was math and who likes math.We could just talk to our teacher,and tell him why we werent in class hell understand.
"jayla,?" she said once again,"yes,jammie.?" I replied hoping I wouldnt burst into tears,"thanks for every thing,you and johnnied have been their for me,since day one,and you guys mean the world to me. My mom would be proud of your guys for helping me step by step,and day by day,just to get over my moms death,I love you so much,~she hugged me and whispered in my ear," jay,your the bestest friend ever,and I dont care,how  childish I sound,when I said that either, haha"she said. I broke the hug,and we intwinded out arms,and walk to third period.