I dont need a friend , I need relationship

"get, up hurry up, now...or else Ill slap you again, if the cops see you like this, its my ass and I'm not going to jail for a little SLUT like you hurry up, NOW JASMINE NOW!"
I heard a voice say, as I began to get up, struggling. I looked up and it was my father, and I was only about 4 , 'that's me, when I was a child ,can this day get any worse?' 
"JASMINE,JASMINE! WAKE UP,IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM,BABE YOUR OKAY.!" I heard Johnnie say.
"oh, Johhnie I'm so glad you came, I had the worst dream. " I said beginning to cry.

" What was it about , boo?" Johnnie asked
"my, my.....~ I trailed off and began to sob silently , then continued explain my dream. ~ dad , was raping me , and the cops were at our flat, and ,...and ... " I began to sob uncontrollably ,causing Johnnie to rap his , arms around  body. He had a firm grip , " ill never let any thing happen to you, ill keep you safe. , and you aren't staying here tonight , you coming to my house, same with Jayla. " He said with out giving me a chance to say what I wanted to do.

"Yo! Jayla get her some clothes will ya? "  Johnnie said, "ugh fine!, " She said feeling bad, because I have to leave me,for a few minutes.

Jasmines POV~

As I entered Johnnies moms extra room, I sat on the bed and I struggled to reach into my pocket to get the paper , out that Mr.Horan handed me.
"oh my fucking shit ass hole." I said after I finally got the paper out of my pocket.
I opened it, forgetting what to expect and there was his number.

It read 'if  you ever need to talk or simply get something off of your mind, ill be a friend , *his number*'

I felt a worm feeling inside of me, and a small smile appear on my face.
I saved his number in my phone as ' that guy ♥' just so ya' know,no asks me why I have Mr.Horans number, and I decided to text him later.
I was in my room for about thirty minutes, and decided to change in to my pajamas on.sleeping clothes
To:that guy♥
"Heeey!, its Jasmine! , is this Mr,Horan?"

Nialls POV

"Ahhh, home at last " I said aloud as I placed to groceries on the counter ,and kicked off my shoes and plopped on my couch.
I heard, my Iphone ring, and looked and seen an unknown number.

From:Unknown
"Heeey!, its Jasmine! , is this Mr,Horan?"
'she texted me? ,I thought she would just except just to , well just to be nice.' I thought to my self, as I was laying down on my now hot couch.
I  saved her number under 'her♥' because I didn't want anyone to get suspicious ,if they found out I had a students number in my phone.
I replied

To: 'her♥'
"this is him, who are you looking for ? lol" I said
I replied , and drifted off to sleep, waiting for a reply.

'hold my hand and we could run away together'