"You know Sarah; you have to tell him, is the right thing to do." I said to her and she looked up at me.

"I can’t Sava-" I cut her off/

"Of course you can Sarah; you don’t know how he will react to this." I reasoned with her and a groan left her lips.

"Fine" She grumbled and I smiled at her widely. I know she was going to do the right thing. She always had because she always thinks the pros and cons.

"Do you want me stay here with you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah Savy, go and do whatever you have to do and thanks for the advice." She smiled widely at me, cleaning the tears from her face.

“You don’t have to thank me Sarah, your family and that is what family does; help each other in their time of need." I replied to her and hugged her tight.

"Okay Savy, now I'm going to tell him about the bun he put in my oven because it was his fault and I don’t regret it, at all." She said to me, getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

"You go girl!" I shouted and I heard her laughing through the hallway. It felt good to help someone; it made me feel helpful and happy.

I walked out of her room and started to back to my room. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled in to another room. There was little light in this room and it smelled like someone dropped a lot of perfumes on the floor and didn’t clean it up.

I turned around and saw that the one that grabbed me and pulled in to this room was Natasha.

"Listen to me you little bitch, you stay away from my man, got it?" She hissed and I started to laugh. Is this slut dumb or something?

"Listen honey, haven’t you notice that your man has been fallowing me around not the other way around and you need to stop spreading your legs to each male because i think that is the reason that Daniel left you. What if you got pregnant in one of those situations honey? You will surely lose your fake body." I said to her and damn it felt good to let it out.

“You little bitch!” She screeched and tried to slap me. I saw it coming and grabbed her hand. I put pressure on her hand and heard her bones crushing a little. She started to scream and I dropped her on the floor.

“Listen to me you whore, if you ever try to hit me again, you will regret it, got it?” I growled at her and she just whimpered.

I turned away from her and got out of the room. Pathetic was the perfect word to describe her. She thought she was superior to me and she couldn’t even defend herself.

I walked in to the living room and found Claire watching TV, well more like channel surfing.I sat next to her and she turned off the TV.

"What's wrong Claire?" I asked her because she looked mad and disappointed.