Chapter 11: Oh Dear...

Lily's POV:
~Flashback~
He was a full alpha now...
When his eyes were fully golden a burst of golden light shone through blinding me from seeing for about 20 seconds while the last sound I heard was him breathing in so much air as if someone was choking him.

When I laid my eyes on him he was fully passed out with his hands by his side and his body still resting on the stairs.

"The power of ranking from omega to alpha was too much for his body to handle" a warm voice said from the door near the kitchen.

I look to see who was standing there
"Grey?..." I asked confused on why he stood there the entire fight and didn't bother to do anything, when it hit me.
"The voice in my head wasn't a flashback was it?" And he silently nodded.

"How did my-"
"I never lied when I said your parents always said that, I simply just imagined their voices from the day they both said that while mind linking and you heard it" he explained while he fidgeted his hands inside his pocket.

"What?" I ask still confused.
"Call Beta Kiera to help bring him upstairs while I get him some new clothes" and with that he returned to the kitchen leaving me still confused.

'You'll understand later, for now just do what he says' Savanna says trying to sound wise and humble. I just don't bother trying to argue with her anymore and do what they say.

'Kiera I need help ASAP at the pack house' I mind linked to her.
'Why? Trouble in paradise?' I heard her smirk.

'Well if you mean he passed out after turning into an alpha? Then yes' I listen for an answer but all hear is a slight gasp before plain silent fell upon us.

'Ok I'm coming' and with that I heard a click, cutting off the mind link.

'Savanna let's also mind link the maids to help change him' I tease her, and as expected I hear her let out a maniac growl which would of made me jump if I wasn't already prepared for the outburst.

'No one will dare take advantage of our mate when he's asleep and most vulnerable Lily!' She commands with a deep voice very similar to the girl in exorcist.

'I know, I know I'm just teasing'
"I don't have much of a choice do I?"accidentally saying out loud causing Tyler to stir around the stairs.

'I could take over and do it for you' a smirk appearing on her face as she admired him.

'I'm starting to think you were referring to yourself when you said someone would take advantage of him' I hear a faint
'Hmph' before I see Kiera run into the pack house huffing and puffing with her hand pressed against her stomach, clearly she doesn't run much as her house is literally beside ours.

She rushes to his side and puts her hand on his jugular receiving an unfriendly growl from Savanna and a chuckle from me caused by her forgetting that Savanna is very overprotective. The fact that she's also a Luna making it 10 times worse.

But Kiera just ignored her and continued to check his wrist, breathing, all that kind of stuff just in case there were any side effects while Elena was explaining to Savanna and I the importance of everything she was doing.

And most importantly so Savanna does not kill her out of jealousy.

"He should wake up tonight or tomorrow morning. Depends on what kind of blood he has" I hear her sign in relieve.
"What do you mean?"

"If he was born with alpha, beta, or third blood he'll probably wake up tonight or in the middle of the night. If lower then third I'm guessing he'll probably wake up in the morning" Elena says tapping her left temple as if trying to recall something.

Kiera's mom used to be a nurse before meeting her mate so her doctor like behaviour didn't surprise me.

"Ok which room is he sleeping in?" Kiera huffed after our multiple failed attempts at lifting Tyler all the way up the stairs by herself which Savanna clearly wasn't happy about but her lazy butt was too busy watching him to help out Elena.

For the record I wanted to help out but she wouldn't let me eat pizza for a whole month if I moved.

For a guy that was tortured and starved in the dungeons he heals very quickly and I examined his palms which now had a minor pink circle replacing where the giant hole was.

"Guest room beside mine" I flick my head in the direction of it.

"He's not?-"

"I didn't take advantage of him before I'm not starting now by forcing him to sleep beside me"

We quickly lied him down on the couch beside the bed and Kiera smirked at me and left the room.

Time to change him, I spotted the change of clothes I guess Grey brought in on top of the desk near the window and got to work

I starting pulling up the end of his shirt revealing one hell of a six pack toned and on full display hearing Savanna whistle at the view.

'God damn it Savanna quit the fangirling and help me out here'

'Sure I'll help out!' She replied purring. Jesus Christ this horny wolf.

After taking off his shirt Savanna was practically drooling and I on the other hand was panting from trying not to wake him up, keeping Savanna contained and practically lifting him off the couch to take off his clothes.

"Here we go again! Can't I just wake him up and tell him to put on his own clothes?" I say out loud causing him to stir around.

'Mate is tired and needs to rest'

'Your just saying that so we can continue touching the guy'.
Seeing a faint blush appear on her cheeks I continue to dress him not bothering to complain anymore.

'Finally! Ok now let's put his clothes in the laundry'

I quickly grab the scattered shirt and pants I threw on the ground and drop it in the bag when I hear a slight bang.

'Savanna I think we forgot to check the pockets for anything inside'

'No kidding, that sound actually from the asleep mate in the bed ' hearing her voice dripping with sarcasm and boredom I ignore her as usual and stuff my hands in his jean pockets when I feel something and pull it out.

'Savanna where did he get this from?!'

'Oh gosh I don't know'

HELLO EVERYBODY
First of all I'd like to state that this is the longest chapter I've written so far cause usually 1 chapter is 500 words but this one was 1000+ so yeah
Anyways if you don't know what's going on/in Tyler's pant pocket you can go back to chapter 3
But anyways as usual thank you again so much for reading my crappy chapter/story in general and
Bye!