Part 10: Who Changed Me?

Tyler's POV:
"Tyler? Tyler? Help..." I twisted and turned but the voice was still there
"Don't come near me please! TYLER?
AhhHhh!" I bolt up in a completely pitch black room with only the light from the moon leaking from the window to guide me to the night lamp beside me.

I quickly flick on the lights before rubbing my temples trying to gather all the clues and possibilities of why that person would call my name like that. The young sweet voice that woke me up every morning, the one that got the warmest smile from my mother

Abby...

Before I could gather all the information Lily burst open the door in a white robe with watercolour floral designs at the ends of the jacket and sleeves.

"What. happened?" She breathed out singling every word as if it was a new sentence after each.

"I should be asking you that? Where am I?" I start inspecting the room details, how the room was painted a light grey colour, the windows were the width of my whole arm span.

"You pasted out after becoming alpha, since you were a rogue, was ranking up so quickly was too much for your body to handle at once and pasted out, or at least that's what the someone told me.  We brought you to the guest room to get some rest".

She mumbled while looking at the ground twisting the rope of the robe between her index and thumb.
"'We?'" She let loud a loud breath as if annoyed.

"Yes Kira and I carried you up the stairs to your room" I continued to look around the room when I noticed I was in differently clothing. Before being in a simple grey t-shirt I'm now in a white long sleeved shirt with comfy grey track pants instead of the muddy jeans I was in.

"Who changed me?" That's when I noticed a sudden change in the colour of Lily's cheeks. I tilted my head to the side confused if she was ill.

'Of course she's not ill! You idiot she's embarrassed cause SHE'S the one that changed you'
I heard Liam scream before face palming his snout with his paws.

As I look up from my new clothing to her and gave her a warm smiling mentally thanking her and she gladly returned it with a sheepish smile before turning on her heal and leaving the room.

Lily's POV:
'Ok the guy smiles at us that's a start am I right or am I right? Eh I'm probably right!' Savanna smirked before dancing around in circles hopping from one paw to the next.

"Shut up!" Before I felt something pull on my cheeks and soon enough I was back in bed falling asleep with a grin on my face.

Helllo Humans!!! Thank you once again for reading my crappy story, sorry for not updating for so long! Please tell me if I'm rushing anything or not adding detail, don't worry I won't be offended! Anyways next chapter Lily will be explaining what happens while Tyler was passed out.
Oh I forgot to say Thank you guys so much for 2k you know I can't thank you guys enough and I honestly don't think I deserve this for writing such a terrible story!