Part 4: No Choices Here

Ok before I start (don't worry this note won't be long)
we got 200 reads like whaaaaa how is dat possible? Idk thx everyone who voted and commented(jks my story too terrible for anyone to comment on but thx for all the votes)anyways I'll try (hehe) to make this chapter EXTRA long

Tyler's POV:
I needed to make a choice fast, what was I suppose to reject the Luna of the pack and face the consequences which was of course death or the death of her as I stared at her lifeless eyes white eyes.
Nope I needed to take the safe route cause clearly chaos would erupt if I rejected her, I need to live through this not only for me but for Abby and Uncle Phil and most importantly my father.

Chances of running away were a large 85% but after my plans of rejecting her and her very strict attitude I don't think Lily will trust me that easily. I took in a long and deep breath and said the words I knew I would soon regret.

"I Tyler Michael accept Lily-" A moment of silence occurred at the realization that I didn't know her full name.
"I'm Lily Amadala"

I re-thought if it was worth just running away from my mate like this, was it really worth my family that might already be dead?

'No! Of course it's not you idiot! You can have thousands you call family but only one mate-' before I let Liam continue I saw a spark of hope in her eyes, the clouded white on top blew away and it was back to her normal hazel. What an effect of hope can do is amazing.

"I Tyler Michael accept Lily Amadala as my mate" after I said those words her eyebrows scrunched together which made me tilt my head slightly. She rapidly shook her head shaking away any seconds thoughts and repeating the vows via versa.

Lily's POV:
My eyebrows pushed inwards as Savanna was giving me a quick pep talk.

'This is your chance girl, you can finally be the Luna Mom and Dad always wanted you to be. We're gonna have an equal mate' she was trying to convince me that my mate miraculously changed his mind out of the blue mid-reject when we both knew something was up, it was confirmed by the 1/4 quarter of doubt and denial in her voice.

'Come on Savanna don't you feel there's something wrong as well?" She looked around as if she didn't want anyone to hear nervously before quietly nodding.

"He was gonna reject us and randomly changed his mind?"
I repeated continuously in my head. I needed to figure out what's going on with Tyler,
I'm can't afford having him keep something from me and the pack before we even accept each other.

I quickly exchanged the words and guide Tyler through the dungeon out into the forest from the underground dungeon hidden next to our pack. my parents didn't like the idea of a dungeon full of rogues near our pack house so we built it underground inside the forest that was near our home so we could keep an eye on them but not too close that they could quickly ambush is.

A long silence fell across the forest as we were 1 and a half block away from the pack house and that was my chance to find out what made him change his mind before anything happens.

"So how did you end up here huh?" A loud sigh escaped his mouth as he told me the story of his uncle and his sister Abby.

"I would do anything to confirm their safely" that was the final sentence of evidence that I knew he said to change his mind, meaning he accepted me to go save them one day and not to be my mate.

"If you want after the ceremony where we crown you alpha we can go visit them" I whispered trying to lighten the mood after him telling such a sad tale about his family history.

"Wait really? Are you sure your Luna instinct won't go ham on me for leaving the pack and you guys? I mean I get it since you haven't ever lost someone before"

"Oh really?" My natural instant poked at me to tell him about my parents and that he wasn't alone which I wasn't so sure of.

'Savanna is it a good idea to tell him?'

'Maybe a brief summary of what happens but no specific names, we have to keep it a secret for the saftet of our pack' and I nodded my head in agreement.

'Just remember that after that you need to tell him in full detail since we are bonded together' and with her approval I told him generally told him the story of my parents.

"So it all started when..."

Hehe Cliffhanger!
Again thank you guys so much for 200 reads like I'm not sure how this happened but I'm very thankful for it
Yeah Imma leave now before it gets really cheesy bye!
P.S hopefully we get 5 votes on this chapter before part 5 comes out.