Part 9: Soul Of An Alpha, Strengh Of An Omega

Lily's POV:
We heard a door creak open little by little, me and Tyler growled at the interruption of our fight and that was when I realised it was my chance to pound while he was distracted. He was looking to where the door was connected to the kitchen on my left/his right.

I immediately tackle him, cornering him towards the stair case, my paws firmly holding his shoulders down letting my claws slowly dig into his collar bones. He let a snarl as his back hits the wooden staircase with a loud crack.

He tries swiping his claws at me but it backfired as the wounds from the chains didn't heal yet therefore opening the wound even further causing more snarling to escape his teeth.

I stared at his wolf eyes, his eyes were a mix of amulet red and moon yellow signaling he was an omega yet alpha.

'That's impossible you can't be after low rank, half high, it doesn't make sense' I muttered to myself letting my guard down giving him a chance to redeem himself.

He uses his free back legs to kick me in the gut and I let out a snarl followed by a whimper from Savanna. Using a wolfs back legs meant that they were too great for you or that their kicking you aside.

It basically meant you weren't good enough and that pissed off Savanna. Let's just say she is the angry side of me when she's in control. The force of his kick was worse than we expected as it sent us flying at least 4 metres back.

'A great Luna with a loving mate that are both equal' I hear my Mother, Father and Grey's voice speak in sync and have a flashback to what Grey told me the other day.

'Savanna!' I scream to her to tell her to surrender.
'It's too late now Lily! If we surrender then we won't be highest anymore'
'A great Luna with a loving mate that are both equal' repeating what I heard.

I should of realized this sooner but she was right, it was too late now.

The bright side was that he was weak if I pinned him down again and showed mercy would it be considered even? Well it kind of is cause we both win.

'That's not a bad plan tho' Savanna butts in and channels her inner female wolf and tackles Tyler once more while we see him communicating with his wolf.

"Deditionem Tacitus" Savanna said in Latin, snarling once more before letting him go watching his eyes as it starts changing fully to golden
He was a full alpha now.

-----------------------
Hello everybody
Sorry it took so long to update but finally I managed to stop procrastinating and finish the ending of this chapter
Just in case you actually search up what Savanna said
Tacitus is Latin for Tyler
Hehe cheeky hint ;)
Btw thank you guys so much for 100 votes on my crappy story XP