Part 7: Not Be Alpha?

Tyler's POV:
'Liam I'm starting to fear of what she will do to us now' Those people captured her relatives and killed her parents imagine what she will do if her own mate ran away from her.

'Don't be an idiot Tyler! She'll never do that to her own mate...I hope' A shiver ran down my spine as Lily is an innocent confused look slightly tilting her head to the side as we continued walk towards the pack house.

I was debating if I should tell her straight away that I was playing on was leaving or gain her trust and sneak away after.

"If you want after the ceremony where we crown you alpha we can go visit them" She said with a light tone that made me complexity forget the people she violently murdered.

'Dude it's too late now, you already accepted her!' Liam rolling his eyes at me.

'Isn't there a reverse for that' I asked Liam causing a very awkward silence between me and Lily as I continued to communicate with my wolf.

"Wait really? Are you sure your Luna instinct won't go ham on me for leaving the pack and you guys? I mean I get it since you haven't ever lost someone before" I said with a pout, this is getting confusing for Liam and Lily.

'Of course not, once you accepted her there's no reverse, besides she said she'll let you visit anyways'.
Parts of me was being persuaded by Liam but when the thought came to me.

'Yeah the ceremony is at the next full moon, there's still 10 days till then, we promised Abby we would go back as soon as possible, killing someone can take 3 seconds, bring them back will take eternity' after my long speech Liam agreed to leave.

"So you must be hungry!" Lily said trying to lighten the mood
"What's your favourite food huh?" Hmm I've always had a love for pizza

"How about pizza?" Trying to act normal then sneaking off was the perfect idea,
I'll come back... Eventually

"Pizza it is!" She grabbed my hand which was a very bold move.

I lowly growled at her earning a light flinched before the next thing I know she growls back before shifting into her wolf.
This can't be good.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey everybody
First of all 700+ reads and 50+ votes
I'm literally mine blown and I'm not exaggerating
Thx so much
And for any of you that's confused
The parentheses are thoughts and wolfs words
The quotes are the words spoken
Just in case
Hehe
Bye!💕