"So did you open it?"

"Hell yes I did. Keira and Mike saw it as well."

"So why the fuck you still standing there? Go get it let me see!"

Laughing, I walked off to my art room. When we got back from Cali, I placed them in my cupboard behind my canvases.

Getting the envelope, I walked back to the kitchen when the door bell rang.

"Here babe let me get that door." I handed her the envelope.

Walking to the door, the bell rang again. I rolled my eyes because I knew it was someone unexpected.

"Yes how may I-"

Pausing mid sentence after opening the door, my mood changed instantly when I saw Ashley standing there.

"I'm here to see Kevin." She said instantly.

I just stared at her. I know damn well he told her not to come here.

"And the reason for you seeing him is?" I asked calmly.

She shifted her weight from her left leg to her right, giving me attitude.

"Can you just get Kevin please."

"As his wife, I'm entitled to question the reason for you showing up here when I know he told you not too."

This smirk came on her face which began to annoy me but I held my ground with how I responded to her.

"Well, as the mother of his first born, I have all right to be here." Her smirk grew. "Now for the last time, can you get Kevin, we have business to discuss."

I stood there staring, shocked that she just said that.

"Oh wait? Did he not tell you that he is the father of my daughter?" She covered her mouth as she faked. "Oop. I guess hussy is keeping secrets." She gave a small laugh.

I had reached my point with this conversation and she had struck a nerve in me.

"Wait right here. Just stand right there!" I smiled and walked in closing the door.

"This bitch don't know, she just don't know" I mumbles to myself

"Who was it?" Sara asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Nita?" She called but I was so deep in my thoughts.

I walked right past her and grabbed a knife from the knife holder and walked back out.

"Shit." I heard her yell.

"You little bitch!" I yelled as I snatched open the door.

"Kevin!!!!" I heard Sara behind me.

Same time Ashley screamed out and grabbed her by her neck. Stumbling back, she fought to keep my right hand which had the knife in it, away from her as I struggled to get my hand away.

In the midst of our struggled, she fell and I was now on top of her choking her.

"Get.of. me!" She struggled to say.

"Swear I'm so fucking tired if you!" I yelled.

Letting got of her neck, I punched her in her face. Just as I was about to swing, I just felt my body lift off her.

"Kevin let me go!" I fought in his grip.

"Drop the fucking knife Anita!" He yelled as his grip on my wrist got tighter.