T r u t h.

Aaliyah Santiago 

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at her for a second. "Nigga how? I just came in yo ass not even thirteh seconds ago."

"No boy, I've been pregnant for a while now, I just .. never told you."

He went mute for a long ass minute.

"Uhm hello?"

He looked like he was in deep thought, I couldn't tell whether, he was happy, or upset, but it looked more like he was on the upset side.

"Bruh what tha fuck." He mumbled.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Aaliyah, you can't just be droppin that shit on a nigga, you know I'm in a relationship, and you come round hea tryna force my ass back into a relationship witchu."

My eyes widened. Was this nigga serious? I hopped up out of the covers.

"You can't be serious."

"I'm dead ass, I'm not finna jump when you tell me to."

"August do you know how you sound right now? You saying I'm forcing you back into a relationship, but you came in here fuckin me!"

"Low'a ya fuckin voice Aaliyah."

"No fuck that, you act like I begged yo ass to be in a relationship with me, when last time I recalled you being the desperate ass mothafucka who took the initiative to kiss my ass." I retorted.

"Tha fuck you hype fa? I was tryna fight fa the woman I love, and ain shit wrong wit dat, and I ain ashamed to admit that, I'm just tryna let you know that you not runnin shi-"

"August Im fucking pregnant! I'm telling you because I want you to be in your child's life! But if I was not to tell yo ass at all, you'd be mad and Id be wrong, but now I'm regretting on not going with that fuckin option, because you wanna be a little bitch!" I cried, wiping tears from my eyes.

"Stop it, stop it, you hea meh?" He reached for my arm, but I slapped his arm away. "Aaliyah stop fuckin playin man, I'm not tryna put you down, I ain, im tryna let you know, that I'm not leavin the relationship I got wit miracle like you want me to, I started this shit wit Miracle, so it's gon be hard fa me to get out."

I was so fuckin lost for words, for him to talk to me like this, and act like this was pissing me off. NIGGA I HAVE YOUR CHILD IN MY STOMACH! That bitch had concrete in her ass! Which one is more meaningful? I can't believe his ass right now.

"Get the fuck outta my room August."

"This not even yo damn room, so you can't tell my ass ta get out."

"So nigga, I want you out, you're a dumb as fuck I swear."

"Aight explain to my dumb ass how I'm dumb? Wasn't you the one who ain want me? Huh?"

"Well I want you now, so take it or leave it." I shrugged.

He looked me up and down, biting his lip. "Aaliyah."

"What?"

"Aaliyah! Aaliyah!"

Just then I woke up, with AB in my face, shaking me up.