Love.

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez

August ended up getting his shit and leaving, without me, I decided not to leave and stay in Jamaica yet, I didn't really wanna go out though , I felt like staying inside, but I forced myself out the house

August ended up getting his shit and leaving, without me, I decided not to leave and stay in Jamaica yet, I didn't really wanna go out though , I felt like staying inside, but I forced myself out the house. I love August so much, I didn't tell him because of the things he might do, and I thought I had it all under control.

All I did was cry and mope around the cabana, I didn't feel like talking to anyone, but August.

The way he reacted last night scared me. My heart was fucking aching, it kept playing over in my head.. He was going to propose to me!

What the fuck? I didn't do anything wrong, I love August why would I cheat on his fine ass with Derrick's crazy ass!? It fuckin pisses me off that he couldn't listen to what I had to say! Cus it was the truth.

August you stupid ass bastard why won't you listen to me!!! I feel like murdering his stupid ass for making me feel like this! Fuck him! How come when he cheats, it's not a fucking big deal! But when he thinks I cheat (which I really fucking didn't!) it's a fuckin problem! Bitch! Fuck you, I shouldn't be the one hurt and crying! His stupid ass believes everyone over me!? Fuck you then.

I got up off the couch , sitting the half way eaten pint of ice cream on the coffee table and making my way upstairs.

I'm not gonna sit here and feel bad when I didn't do shit wrong, fuck August, now I'm mad.

..

I got dressed and decided to go out for a drink, I could use a few.

I went to this famous Jamaican bar that was filled with people having a good time, just what I needed.

positivity helps the mind.

I went straight to the bar and ordered a margarita.

Time to drink till I'm numb.

..

August Alsina

Aaliyah thought I left Jamaica, but I was really in a hotel near her cabana, I didn't want to break up with her stupid ass, I really didn't, like yall even saw how I was about to propose to her, I love this girl, forreal, I don't wanna lose her. I got some time to calm down, and think, I did a whole lot uh shit that I said and did lastnight, some of it I regret, but most of it I don't. You mufuckas may say "oh well, you cheated on her, but when she cheats on you, then it's wrong." Fuck yall honestly, I ain finna share my girl, don't entertain no mufuckin body else while you wit me, nobody, I don't care what the fuck I do, fuck the circumstances, I ain gon put up wit the shit.

Honestly I was stuck, I didn't know what to do, but I'd think of something. I ran both my hands down my face as I stood up, all my shit was packed, I planned on going back on tour earlier, but before I left, I had a decision to make, I was gonna either leave Jamaica with Aaliyah, or without.