Long Time No See.

Sorry for the hold up guys, I've been at least trying to enjoy the summer, and working on my other book.

Is it me or did summer zoom by? 😑

Anyway, enjoy you guys, I have a lot of drama in store for this book.

..

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez
1 month later.

"Ughhhhhh! I'm gonna dieeeee!" I whined falling back into my bed.

"You!? what about me? I feel like a damn whale." AB laughed laying next to me.

"Youre just now starting to develop shut up." I laughed.

I miss my baby! Omg! I hate being without him, I Haven't talked to him in like a few days though, he's busy as fuck. I know he was tired, so I was giving him some time to rest.

I got back home, it was cool chillin wit AB and Demi , Demi left around the same time as me, she went back to Miami.

Today was the day of the dinner party with Trey, so AB and I was about to get ready, just after we finished our complaining 😂😂.

There was about an hour til the dinner party with Trey, I was going to be attending it with AB, and some other girls, he was going to pick us up in the limo, I was actually kind of excited, maybe I could be requested by some other celebrities for videos.

"Alright baby bump, time to get cute." I laughed getting up off the bed.

"Ughhhhh, alright." She whined getting up and dragging herself out my room.

I was about to walk into the closet, when AB came back into the doorway of my door.

"Yo, wheres the room I'm staying in again?" she asked me.

"Really?" I laughed.

"What?" she laughed. "This house is huge."

"third floor, second room on the right."

"got it." she nodded walking out.

"Thanks big booty!" she called from down the hall.

I laughed to myself before walking into my closet and picking out an outfit. I had to dress formal, so I went with a dark blue strapless dress that stopped at mid thigh, I added some silver necklaces and silver heels to match.

just then my phone began ringing.

I grabbed it off the bed and saw it was a facetime call from August.

I snatched that shit up so fast and answered.

"baeeeeeee" I whined into the phone as August's fine ass popped up with a smirk on his face, his eyes were low as if he were high, or tired, and one of his arms rested behind his head as he laid down.

"wassup mama?" he chuckled.

yall have no clue how much I miss this man.

"I miss you so much Aug, omg."

"I miss ya fine ass too, you goin to that dinna party tonight heh?" he asked.

"yep." I nodded.

"What you finna wear?"

I held up the dress I was going to wear.

"mhmmm, gotta make sure you ain wearin nun revealin." he chuckled.

"oh hush boy." I laughed.

"when you getting home?"

"I don't know... like 2?" I shrugged.