N e v e r H a v e I E v e r.

August Alsina

"Naa bruh, she think she fuckin slick , grindin on meh and shit. Ion got time fa ha childish ass games." I spat referring ta the shit, Aaliyah pulled last night.

"Why you not wit Aaliyah bruh, not tryna look at ha or nothing, but she is bad as hell, and way badder than Miracle." Chris objected.

"She wanted ha fuckin distance , she not about ta control me, when I tried ta get her back, she wanted me back to, but she wanted to put her fuckin pride in tha way and now that I got a fuckin situation, she wanna try to prance her little ass in and control me. Naa it don't work like that." I retorted.

"Damn man, I feel you, but it seem like she winning, you the one stressin, she makin you mad and she up there blowin kisses n shit."

Couldn't even lie, he right.

"You right bruh, fuck it, but Ima be real, she had a nigga ready to fuck her ass. But I'm not finna give ha the satisfaction, cus I know that's what she want."

He laughed. "Y'all too much, I feel you bruh, it's fuckin season."

"Hell yeah." I laughed dapping him up.

"But uh, we plan on chillin by tha pool outside ta day, so make sure you and ya girls ready." He laughed actually thinkin he was funny.

"Shut yo ass up." I chuckled before walking out and making my way to my room.

..

Aaliyah Santiago

"Yeah." I laughed as I rubbed lotion on my legs. "I was grinding on him, twerking, kissing, his ass was groanin and shit, had that ass hard."

AB busted out laughing. "I love yo crazy ass, you had him pissed off, I was wondering what was wrong wit him. You dirty as hell."

"I am not finna let that nigga or that bitch win."

"I see that now." She laughed. "Is that why you lookin all good?"

"You guessed it. Peep me, out there workin my magic." I laughed standing up, and looking at myself in the mirror.

"You hell, you lucky your baby bump ain showin yet."

"Hell lucky, but Im serious, ima be hella messy to-"

"Yo A, Chris want you downstairs." August interrupted, opening the door.

I smirked as he gave me a dirty look. "I'll see you down stairs AB." I walked past him, and made sure he moved completely out of the way.

"Alright love."

I walked into the elevator, pressing the first floor, just as the doors were about to close, a foot stopped it, I looked up to see August.

He came inside and looked me up and down.

I smiled innocently.

We stood in there silently. Waiting for the elevator doors to open.

I couldn't even help but to look at his body, all he had was some polo swimming trunks on.

Finally the elevator doors opened and I walked out, with August right behind me.

"Aye Aug." Tyga greeted.

"Wassup Bruh?" August asked.

"Nun much, chillin Chris told me to stop by and chill wit y'all."

"That's wassup,"

"Who's tha fine ass lul shawdy right there?" Ty asked pointing to me.

August looked back at me rolling his eyes.