Sexually Frustrated.

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez.

1 month later
3:10 pm

"Damn , you got that nigga trained ain it?" My friend Nicole laughed

I was currently wine tasting with my girls, Lauren, Nicole, Stacey, Janice, and Leana. We'd do something like this every couple of weeks. Just so we could talk about how our niggas werent shit.

"For now, he ain acting up though, I'll give em that, I still keep my distance and everything, I haven't kissed him, touched him, hugged him, or nothing, but shit .. I ain have sex in a monthhhh." I whined.

This was hurting me, if you had sex with August Alsina , you'd understand why I could barely go with out his dick. He was definitely the God of sex , I swear. The sex was never the same each time with August.

"How many slip ups have you had?" Janice laughed.

"None, I'm strict about this shit, but I'm not gon lie, I've almost gave in to letting him give me head, and I almost gave in to the dick too."

"Better bring out that damn vibrator." Leana laughed taking a sip of her wine.

"You don't think I haven't? Lord them little shits is nothing compared to AJ."

"You need to stop giving his dick names." Stacey shook her head.

Bitch who didn't give their man's dick a name? If your bitch ain reward your dick with a name.. Just know your dick ain doing something right.

"Leon." Janice mumbled as she took a sip of her wine.

"Leon?" Stacey asked.

"That's the name of my husbands dick."

"Richard." Lauren laughed.

"KJ." Nicole smirked

"Henry." Leana added causing all of us to bust out laughing.

"And boy lemme tell you Henry be puttin in dat woorrkkkk." Leana sung as she bounced in her seat.

"Ew bitch stop." Janice laughed throwing her napkin at her.

"I'm serious, I be having to pray to the lord, gah damn." She said causing us to bust out in laughter.

I could not deal with these girls, we never had a dull moment, we were just some blunt ass bitches.

"So have you saved a date?" Lauren asked me.

"A date for what?"

"The day you stop all this madness and fuck him."

"Oh hell yeah, his birthday is in a couple of months, he'll last til then." I smirked.

"Does he know?"

"Nope." I laughed popping the "P"

"Well when do you plan on telling him you got the modeling job?" Stacey asked.