Played.

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez

I was at home by myself, walking around in the kitchen with nothing but panties and a bra on, eating a box of
Cheeze itz, don't ask me why, I'm weird like that.

But August didn't call me ever since that night. He didn't even text me, instead he ignored the whole situation, along with ignoring me.

I really don't care honestly, well I do care, but I don't , just for the simple fact that I didn't do anything!

Oh well , I was going to a game today with AB, and I was really excited, I love basketball, and I couldn't wait to see which team was gonna become my favorite.

Just then my phone began ringing , it was from a number I didn't recognize. I answered the phone, waiting for the other person to say hello.

"Aaliyah?" The male voice spoke into the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked confusedly.

"It's Derrick." He replied.

What the? How the hell he get my number? or did he save it from all this time?

"How do you still have my number?"

"It's always been in my contacts." He laughed.

"Ohh okay, well what did you call for?" I asked awkwardly.

"I just called to ask if you were still going to the game today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there, me and AB both." I confirmed.

"Great, I'll see you there."

"Mhmm."

With that I hung up, wow he saved my number after all this time?

..

I got into my car, sitting my purse into the passengers seat

I got into my car, sitting my purse into the passengers seat. I put on my seat belt, before pulling off.

Time to see the game.

I drove for about an hour , due to all the traffic, before claiming a parking space at the arena.

I got out of the car and this place was flooded with people, I must admit though, the arena looked nice.

As I walked in I saw a few people jump out of their seats screaming my name.

"OMG AALIYAH!" They screamed.

Mostly people knew me because of August, or because of the music videos.

I smiled and waved.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around to see a security guard, "hello miss Aaliyah, we have a seat for you and your friend when she gets here." He said.

"Oh okay." I nodded before following him to a seat in the front row where a whole bunch of other women were sitting.