Blinded.

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez.

I woke to the bright cracks of sunlight through the shades of my window

I let out a loud yawn as , I involuntary stretched.

I looked at the empty space beside me, already knowing August had left for work.

I picked up my iPhone 6 plus from off of my dresser and unplugged it from the charger.

I pressed the home button and my calendar showed that I had a hair appointment in two hours.

Thank god for technology , I almost forgot.

I climbed out of bed and cringed as my feet hit the cold floor.

I made my way to my bathroom and started a hot shower.

I looked in my mirror at my long curly hair that was currently in a mess.

I pushed them out of my face as I grabbed my tooth brush and ran it under some hot water and squirted a little bit of toothpaste on it, sticking it in my mouth and rewarding my teeth and my tongue a good thorough brush.

After rinsing with listerine and water I spit it out and got undressed, throwing my clothes into the hamper and entering the steamy hot shower.

I started off with a nice rinse and begin washing my body with my Vanilla Beam Noel Body wash.

After doing a second wash, I rinsed off and got out of the shower, grabbing one of my towels off the shelf and wrapping it around my body.

My curls were glued to my back thanks to the water that they were drenched with.

I entered my bed room and went straight to my huge walk in closet, it was used as a bed room, but I had August get it remodeled into a closet for me.

I picked out an outfit and decided on some khaki leggings , a white crocheted crop top, and some white open toed heels. (in multimedia)

I went into the restroom and sectioned my hair into fours, even though I was getting my hair done today, I still needed to look decent , so I got some coconut moisturizing lotion and added a good amount to each section , and spraying it with oil sheen and adding a good serum to make my natural curls look shinier.

I played with my curls a little bit until they fell into place , or to where I wanted them to be.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone, along with my nude Tom Ford Tote bag and made my way downstairs.

I grabbed my keys off the hook and made my way to the garage.

I opened it up and decided to take the all Matte Black Audi for a spin, this was my favorite out of all the cars. Just because of the color and the car's critique.

I hopped in slowly backing out of the garage and the drive way. I pressed the button on the portable garage opener/closer and watched as the garge closed.