Get ya money'

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez

1 month later.

I leaned against the chair while crossing my legs and looking off to the left

"Perfect!" The photographer yelled as I posed.

I've been doing this modeling for a month now, the day they called me for confirmation is actually the day I started. I went later that day for a simple photo shoot , just to get the basics. I did bikini shoots, lingerie for Victoria secret, summertime clothing, etc. I've done so much in the past month, but I was excited for one thing, there was going to be a fashion show and they wanted me to be the main girl for their agency, this was going to be a really big deal for me, that's why I needed August there for me, but. I know he wouldn't wanna come because he didn't like the job for me, I still didn't tell him that I took the jobs , so he'd already be really angry about that.

I also did a lot of video shoots and that was with Jacquees's single come thru, I Dj Khaled How many times, You Changed Me by Jamie Foxx ft Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj ft Beyoncé feeling myself, Rich Homie Quan Flex, Young Thug Check, Big Sean Paradise, Tyga Hookah, etc. they had me booked for a lot of shoots, I loved the jobs so far, including the modeling, I think it came naturally. I just didn't want August to be mad about it .. So I never told him, I planned on it though, just not soon, I didn't feel like arguing with him.

I liked to provide for myself, I didn't mind August spoiling me from time to time, but at the end of the day, I like to go to sleep happy knowing that I'm independent and don't have to depend on anybody. That was just my mentality.

"One more beautiful."

I flipped the chair around so that the back of it was turned towards the camera, I then sat with my arms resting on the top of the chair and my legs were opened on both sides of the chair

"Gorgeous!" He said before snapping a few pictures.

"And that's a wrap."

I got up from the chair and walked to the dressing room.