Send me a pic.

August Alsina
6:30 am

I woke to my alarm clock on my phone constantly ringing through my ears.

"Damn." I groaned as I leaned up grabbing my phone and turned off the alarm.

Aaliyah moaned as she squeezed me tighter.

Well , today was the day I had ta take off on tour. Lastnight was amazin, the sex was reckless , the dinner was delicious, and as always the company was well needed.

I was gon miss my baby, but I had ta be on my grind, fa the both of us.

"Aaliyah." I shook her causing her to whine and whimper.

"noooo, I don't want you to goooo."

I chuckled as she squeezed me tight.

"if I had a choice I wouldn't go mama, but i gotta go." I exclaimed as I flipped over ontop of her kissing her on her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Lemme taste ya fa the road." I smirked kissing all the way down to her cleanly shaved pssy, She was already naked, so I ran my tongue along her slit as I flicked my tongue against her entrance causing her back to arch.

"mmmm babyyyy" she moaned.

I stuck my tongue in her vagina pulling her body onto my tongue, I began swirling spinning my tongue causing her to breathe heavier.

I stuck two fingers in and began fingerin her as I sucked on her clit, causing her to clench the sheets.

"Awwwwwqqqq"

Damn this girl was sweet and I was gon miss eat mama.

"August I'm gonnaaaaaa..." She screamed as she pushed my head down further.

I hit her spot using my tongue, flicking it in a quicklike motion.

"Babyyyyy I'm c-cummminggg." She moaned and without hesitation , her sweet juices flowed out onto my tongue.

I licked and sucked her clean as her legs shivered.

"Come take a shower wit me." I smirked before walking into the rest room.

I turned on the shower as I heard Aaliyah's little foot steps follow behind me.

I took off my boxers throwing them in the hamper, Aaliyah entered the shower and I followed behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my head in the crook of her neck as I held her from the back.

She removed my hands from her waist before turning around and hugging me. I held her tight and we stood in the shower as the water beat against us.

no freaky shit, no fucking, none uh that, just admiring eachothers company.

..

PAfter washing up and getting ready, Aaliyah helped me grab my suitcases and carry them down to the car.

"you got everything baby?" Aaliyah asked as she fit my last bag in.

"yeah"

"Alrighty." She said before opening the drivers side of my burnt orange Lamborghini.

"Hol up, lemme drive my baby befo I go." I smirked walking around to the drivers side.

"Whateva boy, if you say so." She laughed as she walked to the passengers side.

As we both got in the car, I started it up and we got in, I turned on the radio as it played slow motion by Trey songz.

"Oooh this my shit." She shouted turning it up as she grinded in her seat.