Gone.

August Alsina

Chris and I plan on leaving today, so we could see AB , Royalty, and fa me .. Aaliyah.

I was hoping that she stayed, because I needed to talk to her.

Chris and I got our shit together and loaded it into the jet. Were putting the tour on hold, until AB is out of the hospital.

"So what you trying when we get there?" Chris asked as we seated ourselves on the jet.

"Im tryna talk to Aaliyah and apologize, I really did fuck up." I replied adjusting the shades on my face.

"You think she'a listen?"

"To be honest .. no, I'm just hoping shes there when we get there, I think she knows were coming, and she doesnt want anything to do with me."

"You got that right, the way she was curvin yo ass yesterday ah--" he stopped in the middle of laughing as I blankly stared at him. "My bad, I mean you never know what she could be feeling."

"You right, but enough of me man, what about you, you a daddy and shit." I laughed.

He smiled shaking his head. "Hell yeah, i shed a few tears when she had the baby, I cant believe I'ma damn daddy, it happened early, but I'm happy to be honest, I know AB gon hold it down."

"Oh shit, you plan on tyin the knot wit AB?"

"Nigga hell yeah, Ive been throwin hints at her ass, and she ain catchin none! She wifey material forreal, plus she eeverything I look for in a female."

"Awhh shit, I feel you bruh, same way I feel about Aaliyah, I was gonna propose to her, I still want to."

"You still should in the future."

"Hopefully."

..

After that 4 hour plane ride, we reached LA , I was exhausted as fuck, but I was ready to see the girls.

"Leave my shit in the jet, I got clothes at home." I told the flight attendant.

"Yes sir, same for you Mr. Brown?"

"Yeah." he replied.

"alright see you two soon." she smiled before the jet door closed.

"You followin in seperate cars or you ridin wit me?" Chris asked me.

"Naa Ima meet you there, might have to chase aaliyah ass around LA."

"You a foo, aight bruh see you in a few." he chuckled dapping me up, before we both got in our cars.

I followed him out the parking lot , where we would soon meet up at the hospital.

All these thoughts were coming through my head, I was trying not to ginx myself with Aaliyah. I really hoped she was there.

..

We soon arrived at the hospital, Ive never been this nervous to see a girl in my life. I know seeing Aaliyah would hit a nigga hard.

I got out the car, following Chris inside.

"You ready bruh?" Chris asked me.

"Nigga the question is , are you ready?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah Im ready."

"That makes one of us." I chuckled before we made our way to the front desk.

"Oh Oh my goood! You t-two , y-your C-Chri a-and y-you A-Aug.-" The cute brownskin frantic nurse fan girled as she looked at us with widened eyes.

"Chris and August." Chris Laughed.