F u c k Y o u F u c k H i m F u c k M e.

Aaliyah Santiago

"Too petty last night?" I laughed.

"Hell naa, I'm loving this petty Aaliyah." AB laughed.

"They mad as fuck, and they think I care, August call himself grabbing me, talkin bout .. Chill out, nigga fuck you." I scoffed.

"This is going to be an interesting ass week with you guys here."

"Is wear it is, because I'm just getting started, this ain the end."

Today we're all going to this little sight seeing type thing, It should be fun.

I walked out of AB's room, August walked out of the restroom , just looking so damn fine.

"Good morning August." I smiled.

He just looked at me and kept walking.

Angry ass.

..

"Alright y'all, we need atleast one civil day, and now more than anything because today we're going sight seeing and we will be in public places, so please .. Aaliyah .. miracle , don't start no shit won't be no shit." Chris stated, causing us to laugh.

"Alright daddy Chris we got it." I laughed.

"You hell bruh." August laughed.

Shut up nigga. 😑

"Aight lets get it."

We walked out the house and I guess we were splitting off into groups.

"Aight , Aaliyah who you ridin wit." Chris asked.

I looked back at August and Miracle.

"I'll ride with August," I smiled.

"Aaliyah, be good my nigga."

"I will , I will, AB knows I'm always a sweetheart." I smiled before walking over to August's Range Rover.

"Tha fuck you doin?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Chris said their car is full, so I have to ride with you guys." I shrugged before opening the car door and getting in.

"Chris a trip bruh." He scoffed before opening the door for miracle, and shutting it after she got in.

Soon after Aug got in the car, we were off.

The whole ride was filled with small talk from Miracle and August, it was really making me sick, and the more they talked, the more I wanted to fuckin fight August. He's dumb as fuck, and he's failing to realize that I should be te only female he needs to be with, bitch ass.

I sat in the back seat, and watched their  hands lace together. That shit had my blood boiling.

"You good?" August smirked looking at me through the mirror.

"Just drive August." I retorted.

If he kept playin with me, I would take no hesitation in dragging Miracle out the fuckin car, and his ass would be next. I fuckin hate August. Disrespectful ass cunt. He wanna play games? Bet.

..

As soon as we arrived, I immediately got out of the car, I couldn't stand to see that bitch being lovey dovey with what's supposed to be mine, and watch August give her the attention that he's supposed to give me.

"You good?" AB asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

Seconds later, August and Miracle walked up holding hands. Shit made me sick to my stomach.