The truth is Shaneil knew more than those overgrown monkeys and could teach them a thing or two but she just didn't push it.

She walked up to the wooden building ,that resembled a cabin, near the entrance. It was beautiful, it had two big glass windows at the front with all kinds of figurines and souvenirs. There were T-shirts, mugs, photos, hats, dolls and more.

"Okay, everyone you have twenty minutes to buy what you want and get out," said Miss Lizzy.

Shaneil hurried to the gift shop before the herd of giraffes came running in. She made it in before the rush and found herself at the far side of the gift shop. The interior of the shop was filled with shelves up to the top of the building, there were T-shirts on racks in the centre and to the right the cashier. In front, the cashier was Ivan, her obnoxious redheaded friend and Jesse's twin. He was hitting on the cashier who was too old for him but hey men will be men.

As she was looking around her eyes fell on the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen.

It was gold and had the most exquisite pendant on it. On the outside, it had a rope design in the shape of a circle and in the centre was a golden bull, the Taurus to be exact. Upon its neck was a silver necklace with diamonds within it. The Taurus's eyes were red and there were black outlines on its body.

It glittered as the fluorescent light shone on it, it was beautiful and all she could do was stare at it amazed. Finally snapping out of the trance, Shaneil took the necklace in her hand and felt it.

"This is beautiful for costume jewellery," she said as she observed it.

"Isn't it?" a woman with black hair and green eyes said as she approached me. "The necklace."

"Yes, it is," Shaneil replied.

"And lucky for you it's on sale," The lady said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. So are you going to buy it?"

"Yes, thank you, ma'am.... It even has my sign!"

Shaneil was born May 19, meaning she was a Taurus so this was the perfect necklace for her. She jumped up and down excitedly, receiving a few strange looks from people in the shop and laughter from the lady. She dashed up to the counter and placed the necklace on it.

"How much?" She asked the black-haired, blue-eyed cashier.

"Fifty bucks," The cashier said popping her chewing gum.

Shaneil placed the money on the counter she got hundred dollars spending money from her mom, Aunt Tommy and Aunt Hillary. The cashier cashed the item and gave her a receipt.

"Hey, do you guys have any Aries necklaces?" she asked the cashier who was drooling over Ivan's enormous muscles.

"Yeah, check the back," she said. "Mom, can you help this girl?"

Just then the lady from before came towards them.

"Sure," she ushered her to a door behind the counter. Shaneil walked with her into the room, it was poorly lit with blue lights, and it had brown walls with boxes packed on boxes all around.

"So, May I ask what you're looking for?" she asked.

Shaneil turned around to face her. "I'm looking for an Aries necklace for my mother."

"Your mom eh? She must be really special to you," she said.

"She is. She's like my mother and father in one. She is always there for me," she said as she ran her fingers along a box.

"No dad huh?" she was staring at Shaneil intensively.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk about it."

Shaneil felt uneasy around her for some reason.

"Where is the box with the necklace?" she asked a bit jumpy.

"Oh, behind those boxes," she pointed behind Shaneil.

Shaneil turned around and began to search through the boxes, the first a box of mugs, the next a box of mugs and the last one a box of T-shirts but, no necklaces.

"Are you sure? The-"

Suddenly, a hand came over her mouth. Shaneil kicked the boxes in front of her in fright and stumbled back. She looked towards her left and saw the lady lying down groaning in pain. Shaneil looked at her in fright, jumped to her feet and ran to the door. The lady grabbed her leg before she could get to it.

"Where do you think you are going?"

She groaned in pain as she fell on her stomach. She grabbed a mug nearby, swung her hand around hitting the woman in her face. She cried in pain as it hit her nose.

Shaneil as fast as she could crawl to the door and she was almost there. Suddenly, she felt the lady jump on her back, grabbed her arms bounding them at the back and gagged her. The lady lifted her off the ground, holding her in place. Just then, the cashier came in and stared at them with amusement in her eyes.

"You couldn't handle the little brat!" she laughed.

"Oh, shut up!" The lady spat. "Drug her, now... So, we can get her to the boss."

The cashier walked up towards her with a bottle and cloth in her hand. Shaneil shook violently. She damped the cloth with the liquid and placed it near Shaneils face.

"Goodnight, chica," she said as she gripped Shaneil's face and placed the cloth over her nose.

Everything went black.