Chapter 16

When my lips met his, I noticed that he moved slightly away from me. I pulled back and gazed at him, his eyes were filled with lust for me, but he was restraining himself.

"Why won't y-you?" I asked as I stared at him looking for an answer.

He grabbed my wrist and I stood there, waiting for an answer. "I want to but you've been through so m-much, I can't."

"I-I know but, I need you. You're the only one who can make it all go away... please don't let me down," I pleaded.

For a while, he sat there pondering on what he should do. I was getting the feeling that he didn't want to have sex with me so I started to walk away. I wasn't going to force him.

All in a flash, he tugged my arm pulling me into his arms and kissed me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into his warm embrace. His mouth moved in unison with mine, his kisses igniting sparks all over. He licked and bit my lip making me moan in pleasure.

My hand rose to his soft hair, pulling, tugging and raking my fingers through it. He moaned as I played in his hair; it always turned him on.

Climbing onto his lap, I straddled him. I could feel his erection poking me while I was kissing him and it hiked my arousal. I bit his top lip and as he moaned, I took it as an opportunity to introduce a French kiss. My tongue playing tug-of-war with his as he caressed my ass.

He lowered his hands to my thighs, rubbing upward and bringing the light blue silk dress I was in up with his hand. His hands sent tingles up my legs to my wet and eager core. I didn't even notice that he had changed me until he lifted the dress over my head.

I watched as he discarded the garment on the floor while I sat on him panting. I was out of breath and I could hear him breathing hard as well. He quickly ran his eyes over my half-naked body and smirked, his eyes glistening with appreciation.

He resumed kissing me and in one quick motion picked me up, placing me on my back, his lips not leaving mine. My legs were still straddling his hips as he kissed me hungrily. I raked my hand through his hair as my horniness got intense; I wanted him to take me now.

I pulled and tugged at his hair, earning a few moans from him, my other hand trailing to his shirt. The bed sunk as he grabbed my hands bringing them over my head and held them in place.

Daniel braced down his elbows into the bed to keep himself steady, relieving one of his hands from bounding my hands and ran it over my body. He touched my breasts, my stomach, and making its way to my most sensitive area causing me to voice my approval with a moan.

I bit his lip harshly as he was about to reach his destination. He pulled away and looked at me in confusion.

"You're in... too much...clothing," I panted as I tugged at his white t-shirt.

He smiled at me with lustful eyes. Eager to continue he started to tug it off but I stopped him and rose to do it myself. I slowly ran my hands over his chest, down to his well-toned abs. He tensed as my hands touched him. Smiling, I kissed his wounded shoulder and he relaxed.

I ran my hands under his shirt and over his skin bringing his shirt upwards. Daniel tensed again and I smirked, liking the effect I had on him. I pulled his shirt over his head slowly and watched as he clenched his fists trying to calm himself. I could sense how much he needed me, it made me happy that someone needed me and cared for me.

I threw the shirt onto the floor and moved to his pants. I quickly undid his button and slipped it down as he stepped out of it.

In the next minute, he ripped off my underwear and I pulled off his boxer his length springing free.

He laid me on my back and started his torture. He nibbled on my ear, his lips travelled down my neck kissing it, biting it and licking it. I shivered as his lips touched my skin, it ignited sparks all over, and I moaned in pleasure.

He then moved to my breasts.

He used his left hand to massage my right breast, rubbing and pulling on my nipple; while his other hand was used to grip my left breast as he licked and sucked on it. He swirled his tongue all over my risen peak, he held my nipple between his teeth and tugged on it.

"Daniel," I moaned in pleasure.

He moved to the other breast repeating his actions and I slowly became impatient. He was making me feel so good but I wanted more of him. I wanted him connected to me, in me.

I gripped his hair and I pulled, he moaned.

"Please, I need you," I said with desire in my voice.

He rose to my face and whispered sexily in my ear. "As you wish, Nia."

I melted, his voice was deep and husky. He positioned himself at my entrance and swiftly he entered.

Sweet pain ran through my body as he pistoned in and out of me. Oh, god this felt heavenly. He was doing it in a rhythm, driving me crazy. First, it was slow then it was fast then slow again. I sunk my nails in his shoulder as he pounded me into the mattress.

Daniel wasn't a gentle lover and I didn't mind. That tingle of pain always got me off...

A series of moans escaped my mouth, this was heaven, and my body was experiencing a burst of passion and pleasure.

"You're so- damn- babe!" Daniel whispered in my ear and I moaned unable to speak.

He kept pounding in and out, in and out... and then in a second, he flipped us and I was on top. He gripped my waist and guided me as I bounced on top of him.

Up, down, up, down... My body was starting to build up.

He then picked me up and forced my back on the wall. He pounded in me harder and harder until I couldn't hold it any longer. My body tightened and I came in an intense orgasm, calling out his name.

He continued pounding into me and a few minutes later, he came calling out my name.

We fell to the floor and I was lying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I raised my head and looked at him. He was smiling at me. Daniel stroked my hair and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you," he said sincerely and my heart fluttered.

"I love you too, my Danny boo," I giggled and he captured my lips in a heated kiss.

I climbed up to him lips still connected before pulling away and whispering eagerly in his ear. "Let's go again."

He looked at me shocked before a grin took over his face. He rubbed his nose against mine and slowly whispered. "As you wish."

...and with that my Westley kissed his Princess bride.