Chapter 19

"Let's have the first dance of their new lives as Mr. and Mrs. Holmes," the announcer said.

He smiled at me his chocolate eyes filled with joy and I blushed under his stare. Brad was outfitted in a white Versace suit with a pink rose in his jacket pocket. His hair was neatly cut and he wore a crown with silver strips adorn with diamonds.

He looked as handsome as ever.

"Ready Mrs. Homes?"

I smiled at him. "Yes, Mr. Homes."

He took my arm, pulling me from our thrones at the extreme top of the dinner table before guiding me to the dance floor. The lights made the jewels on the perfectly fitted bust of my white dress sparkle as I walked.

The dress was beautiful. The bust was a V-neck with mesh, beaded sleeves attached to it and it did wonders for my breasts. The bustier fitted perfectly and it was paired with a puffy skirt. There were four layers to the skirt; the top layer was a thin white fabric that glimmered in the light each time I moved. The second layer was white with pink bows stitched near the hem of the dress. The third and fourth were pink satin and kept the dress puffy. I didn't want the hoop skirt so we found a way around it.

A crown adorned my head; it had crisscrossing and connecting silver strips with pink diamonds on it.

I allowed my groom to lead me to the centre of the cherry wood floor. He pulled me towards him, placing his hands on my hip while I placed my hands around his neck and we began to dance, my silver stilettos tapping on the floor.

The room was white and shell pink. It had white and pink streamers decorating the walls that I had made into the shape of roses and I placed them around the tables.

The theme of the wedding was a 'Fairy Tale Come True' so the room was designed to resemble a ballroom. It looked breath taking.

On the right side of the room was the balcony that was decorated with pink and white roses. It was designed to resemble the beast's rose garden in 'Beauty and the Beast'. There was pink, white and a few red roses placed in there... and as I said before it was breath-taking.

We swayed to the music never breaking eye contact. It was as if we were trapped in a trance we couldn't snap out of and we didn't want to snap out of it. We danced around and around, him twirling me, dipping me and kissing me.

It was so wonderful I never wanted to pull away. When we were dancing, it was like there was only me and him, no one else. When he looked at me with passion, desire and love gleaming in his eyes. I felt so high up in the sky and no one was going to knock me down.

When you love someone and they love you unconditionally, it was something magical. You were getting a feeling some people wish for but never experience so, you should embrace and treasure it.

We continued to dance for a while longer, I laid my head in the crook of his neck, messing up my perfectly made bun but I didn't care, all that mattered was him and I.

"You look stunning," he whispered as he played with the curly, loose strands at my ear. I smiled. "Have I ever told you that?"

"Yes, you've been telling me that from the first time we met and you're not too bad yourself King Brad."

"Well I never get tired of doing it Queen Shania," he chuckled. "You are spectacular; you know that? Designing your gown, decorating everything, and still managing not to get that stressed out. You're multi-talented."

I looked at him with a smile before kissing him, short yet passionately, and whispered to him "Thank you and so are you. If it weren't for your accounting skills, we would have been over the budget of what we could afford."