96. Planning

Meghan's POV:
I wake up to my inner alarm. Everyday since I had the babies I have been getting up around 7 AM and feeding them. I stretch and realize that I am still naked from last night. I turn to my side expecting a sleepy Charlie. Instead I find an empty space. I frown and look towards the bathroom to see if he might be in there, the lights are off so he isn't there. I head into my walk-in closet and change into my "pregnancy sweats" and a loose fitting t-shirt and head over to the babies' room. When I walk in I see Charlie sitting in the rocking chair sleeping with Finley in his arms. I giggle a little and walk back to my room to retrieve my phone and take a picture of them. I send it to our family and surprisingly, get texted back lots of emojis and awes. I walk to Pene's crib and see she is staring at the ceiling with her hand in her mouth. I smile and pick her up.

"Let's give the boys some bonding time." I say and carry her downstairs. I sit down on the couch and turn on the television. I scroll through our channel guide and finally decide on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. When I look down at her I see she she has her little tongue out indicating she is hungry. I grab a blanket nearby and breastfeed her. A few minutes later I hear steps echoing through the house and I see Charlie with Finley still in his arms. He sets him down in his chair next to the couch and joins me.

"Oh! What's going on?" He asks looking at the television enthused.

"Kim is talking about the video Kanye posted." I say giggling.

"I'm glad that we weren't in that." He says sighing. We spend the next few minutes watching the show and I look over at Charlie and see all his concentration is on it.

"When did you become a KUWTK junkie?"

"What? I've always been a fan. It's my guilty pleasure." He says laughing.

"After you of course....." He says and kisses me. I feel Pene let go of me and lift her up to burp her. After she's finished, I set her down next to a sleeping Finley and curl up next to Charlie.

"Charlie?" I whisper.

"Hmmm?" He says still looking at the television.

"What's going to happen to our family when I have to go on tour next week?" I ask on the verge of tears. I see Charlie turn his gaze to me and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Honestly, I have no clue. Especially when we have a tour at the same time." He says. I look over at our babies and see that they are both out of it.

"Are we bad parents for having kids when we don't want to settle down?"

"No. Who says you can't have kids and still be successful?" He says smiling. I nod and we go back to watching the television. I feel my phone vibrate and move slightly to retrieve it from my sweats. I turn it on and see Ryan texted me.

"Mom wants to have pictures done of the whole family"

"Okay, when?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay, just let us know when and where :)"

I look up and see Charlie looking at my phone when his eyes meet mine he blushes and turns away.

"You big doof. What was that for?" I ask giggling.

"Nothing I just wanted to know what you were doing because of what you said." He replies. I roll my eyes and get up off of him.

"Hey! You were keeping me warm...." He whines. I laugh and continue walking. I grab the cereal box from beside the fridge and start to make myself breakfast. Charlie joins me a few minutes later and we sit at my breakfast bar and eat. After breakfast I decide to go to the store leaving Charlie alone with the babies. I put my hoodie on and kiss Charlie goodbye.

"Don't be gone too long!" He shouts as I am walking out the door. I giggle and get into my car.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Meghan's POV:
"Charlie I'm home!" I shout as soon as I open the door. I carry the few bags I have to the kitchen and set them down on the counter. I look around and don't see Charlie anywhere. I look around downstairs and huff when I see the backdoor open. I walk outside and see Charlie sitting with my manager. Oblivious to me, they continue their conversation.

"Ahmmm." I announce. Charlie jumps a little and turns around.

"Hey babe." He says and smiles.

"Reid, what are you doing here?"

"I called him." Charlie says and moves the chair  beside him backwards. I sit down and give him a questioning glare. Reid must of noticed because he starts talking,

"Yes. Charles here was scared of his little family when you go on tour. So he asked me to come over and talk about it. We decided that your tour bus will be bigger. Not only will it have one, master bedroom with soundproof walls. It will also have a small kitchen." He says and leans back in his chair. I smile and hug Charlie.

"Thank you."

"Ah, Meg. I knew tour was stressing you out and it's going to be hard and I know you want everything perfect for your fans....."

"-It's perfect." I say and kiss him lightly.

DAYS UNTIL TOUR: 7