76. Forgiveness

Meghan's POV:
"THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT I EVER DID!" I yell at Jordon, walking back to my dressing room. I just finished my concert and the crowd was wild. My dancers were perfect and my crew executed terrifically.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" She yells back.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" I ask laughing.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"We should stop." I say and we both double over laughing.

"Let's go pack so we can head to New York!" Jordon squeals. I nod and we head into my dressing room. After awhile, we finally finish. Ryan comes in and helps take my bags to the bus while Jordon and I make sure we have everything. I am just about to leave the room when Jordon yells,

"Wait, Meg!"

"What is it JOJO? Are you okay?" I panic. I walk over to where her voice comes from and find her in the bathroom.

"Your test." She says quietly, pointing behind her. My wave of happiness leaves me when I approach the sink.

"I didn't look at it..." Jordon says turning to meet me. I pick up the stick and check it.

Charlie's POV:
My crew decide to have a cookout while we wait for my next concert in New York. I'm not complaining, I need a break. I checked Meghan's concert schedule earlier and realized she is coming to New York too. I got so excited I jumped up and down in the bus like a little kid. I meet the rest of my crew outside and sit down.

"Charles, ribs, steak, or chicken?" One of my bandmates ask.

"Whatever you make is fine with me." I say casually. I see Jonathan come over and he sits down next to me. He hands me a beer and I gladly take it.

"Dude, I'm sorry." He says. I give him a questioning look and he sighs,

"For breaking up you and Meghan. You look like a lost, sad puppy and I can't imagine what she must be thinking. Especially, the day after her honeymoon..." He says quietly. I nearly spit my beer out.

"How-" I start.

"-Tyler. He was bragging about how good the reception was and had a box of donuts with "Thanks for attending Charlie's and Meghan's wedding!" on the front of it." He says laughing and join in.

"So are we cool?" I ask. He nods.

"Except, I'm a little mad not being invited so I could get a box of those delicious doughnuts....." He says. I punch his arm lightly and get up to go play basketball. I make a basket and Jonathan records it for me. I post it on Twitter and head over to eat.

Meghan's POV:
I got back on the bus and we headed towards the airport. I checked all my social medias and realize the video of me is EVERYWHERE. God, I hope Charlie didn't see it. I think to myself. Who am I kidding? It's everywhere! I decide I need to text him, I don't care if Jonathan yells at him. I open my messaging app and realize I have a missed message. I check the sender and realize Charlie beat me to it.

"Meghan, we need to talk."

I freak out and text him,

"I will be in New York soon. Talk to you then?"

I send it and I am surprised to get a reply.

"Will be waiting for you :)"