35. Thank You

Meghan's POV:
I run back into my room and grab my phone. I run back out and meet Jordon and Ryan by the elevator.

"It's too early." I complain.

"Well if you want to perform it has to be this way." Ryan says looking down at his phone.

"But at 3 in the morning?" I complain again.

"Yes, Meghan, you need to get ready and that takes awhile." JOJO says. We get into the elevator and then head over to the GMA building. The fans have been going crazy over my album and I am so happy how it turned out. I finish getting ready and walk into my dressing room. I open the door and walk over to the snack table. Mmmmm... They have candy. I pop a M&M into my mouth and someone wraps their arms around me.

"Charlie!" I yell and he laughs.

"Surprise!" He laughs again and I kiss him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have a two-day break on my tour so I thought I would come celebrate your new album!" He says. I kiss him again,

"You're the best!" I say happily.

"I do have a question though, are there songs about me on there?" I blush,

"Yes....." I say shyly.

"Meg, it was just a question. And I'm not mad, I really love the melodies." I smile. He reaches over and grabs a Twix from the table.

"Mr. Puth, that is my pre-show candy." I say.

"Well it's mine now!" I laugh. I hear a knock on the door and know it's time to leave. Charlie gives me a kiss goodbye and I head out to the stage.

--
Still Meghan's POV:
After the performance Charlie and I went out to dinner and then he had to leave for the airport. I said my goodbyes and he promised he would come back  before I left for my tour. I wish we could spend more time together but I know that's never going to happen.

Author Note: Hey everyone! This was a kinda short chapter but the next one will be pretty long. This is the last "major" thing that has happened to either of them and the BBMAs chapter will be posted tomorrow. Make sure to comment, like, and share!