1. Lets Marvin Gaye...

"....and get it on, oooh" Charlie and I finish the song and all our fans scream. Charlie comes in for a hug and I gladly take it. The fans start chanting "Marlie, Marlie..." And I instantly let go. He leaves the stage and I continue my set.

Charlie's POV:
I run off the stage paying attention to nobody and run into my dressing room. I jump on the soft beige couch and flip on the TV. This venue is pretty cool, because they have a TV to show you what's going on outside so you know how long you have. I see Meghan's beautiful face on the screen singing "Bang Dem Sticks" and I jam along knowing the lyrics by heart...

"I got a thing for drummers
How the beat shakes up my heart
I got a thing for drummers
So, baby, show off all dem tricks and bang dem sticks..."

I hear a knock on the door and rush to turn off the TV. The stage manager comes in.

"Mr. Puth, Ms. Trainor was wondering if you would like to join her on set, your mic is still on..." I blush red and shake my head.

"Well," he says, "Let me fix your mic...." He finishes taking off the mic and turning it off and leaves. I turn the TV on again and she is talking with her band. After 2 minutes, she starts singing again and finishes the concert. She exits the stage and I know thats my cue that we are leaving soon.

Meghan's POV:
I walk off stage with the Megatronz still screaming. I smile thinking how far I have come. I go down the hallway to get to my dressing room and stop at Charlie's door. I knock once and he swings it open. He stands there with his messy, auburn hair, beautiful brown eyes and his cheeky grin.

"Shmeghan, What are you doing here?" I roll my eyes, he gave me that name every since we started this tour when Ryan got drunk and said my name wrong.

"Hey Char-Char," I giggle, I have one for him too, obviously.

"I heard you singing Bang Dem Sticks..."

"Ya, I'm sorry Meg, it's just touring with you got the lyrics stuck in my head and..." He replies with his firetruck red face.

"Oh its fine... Really..." I turn to leave and he grabs my wrist.

"What is it Charlie?" I ask confused.

"Uh, nothing, but what time are we leaving?"

Author Note: I have no clue if this good but I will try to publish the next part today, so stay tuned. :)
Make sure to comment, like, and share!