9. Pizza

Meghan's POV:
We head back to the hotel and Charlie and I take the elevator upstairs. We both take showers, separately, we are not that close, yet, and cuddle on his bed some more. He got really upset after my manager said we couldn't be together. This whole situation seems like the modern day Romeo and Juliet. But it doesn't matter, we can continue hiding it, what matters is us here, right now. Gosh, Charlie Puth can make anything seem better. I just lay there in his warmth. I start getting hungry but I don't want to move from his embrace. Then all of a sudden my stomach starts growling. He laughs a little and we order room service.

Charlie's POV:
I go get the door leaving Meghan on the bed and grab the food. I shut the door with my foot and set the food on the tip of the bed. Meghan sits up and lifts the lid and her eyes light up. She takes the pizza slice and starts eating. I laugh a little.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing" I say laughing a little more.

"Tell me" She says, setting down her pizza.

"Its just the fact that you love pizza so much and that you have pizza sauce on your cheek." She tries getting it but smears it some more.

"Here I got it" I lick my thumb and gently wipe away the sauce. She smiles and kisses me lightly. We finish up and by that time she kicks me out so she can get ready.