88. Practice, Practice, Practice

Meghan's POV:
After the whole fiasco with the paparazzi and Camryn, Charlie and I unwillingly and unprepared, told the paparazzi that we were married but didn't say anything else about the situation. Everyone started asking numerous questions and yelling trying to get their question heard. I freak out and back up into Charlie's embrace and lay my head on his chest. Ryan fights his way in and stands on my chair.

"Hey!" He yells and everyone stops talking.

"Q and A session will be downstairs in ten minutes. Leave this room or you will be ushered out by my good friends outside." Ryan yells and the bodyguards in the hallway wave. Everyone nods and fights to get downstairs so they can be front row. Ryan nods at us and closes the door behind him.

"I love you, Mrs. Puth." Charlie says smiling.

"I love you too, Mr. Puth." I say looking up at him. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. We head back downstairs and I see television crews have accumulated and are setting up their cameras pointing towards my couch. Charlie and I sit down and I look around and see Camryn standing in front of her mom by the kitchen. Charlie starts talking and I see the cameras turn on.

"Hello, I'm Charlie Puth and this is my wife Meghan." He says.

"We are here to tell the world about it and answer five questions before we leave for Meghan's tour practice." He says smiling.

"We will take your questions now." I say. Everyone starts talking at once and raising their hands. Charlie points to one and the lady stands up,

"Have you been sexually active?"

"Who are you, my doctor?" Charlie retorts. The lady sits back down and talks with her co-anchor.

"Is there a plan to settle down?"

"What about a family?"

"Meghan, you seem larger than normal. Are you pregnant?"

"Has Charlie done something to you that you regret marrying him?"

Are the questions we receive and we answer with a "no" getting agitated with every pregnant question. When everyone leaves, I turn to Charlie and give him a questioning look,

"Do I look like I am eight months pregnant?" I ask. He blushes and nods. I give him an even more confused look,

"Here, go over by the wall and I will take a picture." I do as he says and he takes a photo.

" I do as he says and he takes a photo

I walk back over to him and smile,

"Not that bad for being preggers with triplets." I laugh. Charlie smiles and we head out and over to practice. When we arrive, my crew rejoices,

"There's our favorite married couple!" Charlie laughs and I roll my eyes. We go through each song with the band while my dancers practice the moves. I sing through some of the songs and help with moves on others. Tour is going to be unforgettable.