39. London Eye

Author Note: Really long chapter.  ;)

Charlie's POV:
I start waking up a little to the sound of someone talking. I continue sleeping and it gets louder. Soon, someone starts banging on the door and I jolt up. Jonathan comes in the room and covers his eyes.

"Charlie wake up! And... Sorry I didn't know you...were....erm..."

"We aren't." I say and roll my eyes. I cover Meghan with the covers and kiss her cheek. Jonathan starts to leave the room but I stop him.

"Hey can you dry these?" I ask tossing him Meghan's clothes. He nods and leaves the room. I get up and take a shower. I start washing myself and feel arms wrap around me again.

"Meg..."

"Hmmm..." She says. I continue washing and she takes some of the shampoo and starts washing her hair. I laugh and she rinses it. I turn off the water and step out. I hold her hand and she steps out too. I wrap a towel around my waist and she wraps one around her. We walk to the doorframe and she lightly kisses me but I grab her waist and pull her close to me. She starts running her hands through my wet hair. The door opens and we freeze.

"Jonathan!" I yell.

"Sorry Charlie. Sorry Ms. Trainor, here are your clothes." He says and sets them down on the desk by the door.

"Always perfect timing..." I say a little angry. He closes the door and Meghan runs over to the desk.

"I'm still wearing one of your shirts." She says. I smile and hand her a new shirt. We both get dressed and Meghan heads into the bathroom. She puts her hair in a bun and pulls on a floppy black hat.

"I can't have anyone notice me." She says sadly. She throws on a pair of black shades and we head out to a fancy restaurant. We start walking there but then Meghan sees a little chocolate cart. She pulls me over and we stand in line. We finally reach the front and a small British man asks us,

"Hello, welcome to Choc Star Van. What can I get you?"

"Uh, it's our first time here, what is the most popular?" Meghan asks.

"Oh well, we have a lot of chocolate creations including hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, Chocolate Guinness cupcakes, triple chocolate cookies, Rocky Road ice cream and white chocolate and strawberry milkshakes. But our top seller has to be the Brownie Fudge Sundaes with molten chocolate sauce!" He says gleefully.

"Char, please?" She asks.

"But Meg, we have reservations....." I say and try to lead her away. She then gives me the biggest puppy face ever. I give up and order two. She jumps up and down excitedly and we get our sundae and continue walking. We decide not to go the restaurant but head over to the London Eye. I get two tickets to the "Champagne Tasting Experience" and wait on a bench until we are allowed up. I take some whip cream from my sundae and turn to Meghan. She looks up and I put it on her nose.

"Charlie!" I laugh and she takes her finger, wipes it off her nose, and eats it.

"Mmmm..." She smiles. She gets whip cream on her lips and I kiss her slightly.

"Delicious.." We finally get into a capsule and sit down. It starts moving and I squeeze Meghan's hand. I've never been scared of roller coasters but ferris wheels are a whole other ball park.

Meghan's POV:
I squeeze Charlie's hand and we start getting higher. All of a sudden a small woman pops up from underneath the counter and we both scream. She has her blonde hair up in a high ponytail, makeup done, and a little black dress on that doesn't even reach mid thigh. She pours us each a glass from the bottle of champagne she is holding. Charlie seems memorized by her and realizing he is still holding my hand, I squeeze it really hard. He looks over at me with a questioning look and then goes back to asking her questions. This was supposed to be our day and our ride together. I pull out my phone and text Jordon.

"Charlie is flirting with the bartender, what do I do?"

"He is probably just trying to be nice...."

"I can see where his eyes are..."

"😳"

Great. Not even JOJO can help me. I drink some of the champagne she poured and instantly get disgusted. That's it! I drink a little more and start holding my stomach with one hand and hold my other hand over my mouth. I start making gagging sounds and Charlie finally looks over.

"Meg are you okay?!"

"N-No... I think I-I'm going to be sick..." I start dry heaving and the bartender pushes the emergency button and the ride stops. Oh no, I didn't think it would be this bad. I straighten my posture and cough a little.

"Sorry! It was just heartburn." I say sheeply. She calls the "conductor" and tells him to turn on the ride again and we keep going. For the rest of the "ride" she only pours Charlie a glass and continues talking with him. We get off and she waves goodbye. I start storming off and Charlie grabs my arm.

"Charlie let go!" I yell.

"Meg, what's wrong? You have been acting weird since we got on that ride." He asks.

"Seriously Charlie? You are asking me what's wrong? You just flirted with that bartender the entire time!" I scream. He starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just, did you listen to anything she said?" Charlie asks.

"No!"

"Well, Meg, if you would have been listening, you would have heard her say that she is gay." He snickers. I stand there stunned and blush red. He takes my hand and we head back over to the hotel.

Author Note: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for about 800 reads! I hope you liked this chapter! What did you think about the surprise ending? Let me know in the comments! Make sure to comment, like, and share!